Then You're Mine

That Spark Thingy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kris and Dara loving the sight of the setting sun. Not thinking anything at all it’s just them in their very own world. Sitting next to each other cocooning Dara in his arms. This is totally not include on any of his plans at all. Being all this cheesy romantically involve over someone. All before this was completely purely all play and all win. Thanks to this lovely angel on his side it makes him feel more human. This kind of feeling was completely strange for quite long enough that he hasn't experience this after the series of nightmares he encountered in his past.

 

 

Now he is giving it a try, but would this be a success? He is like against the whole population of South Korea because they're pretty not so open minded about idol being in a relationship. This fear might be his one last final nightmare he has to overcome. He give a loving look on the girl his willing to give it all at any cost.

 

 

Hoping that none of them would give up pretty fast. Both of them nearly have all the points in common or half way match in heaven. They both experience failure in love but they got some weirdly oppositions that attracts both of them. So maybe it can make them a real match made in heaven.

 

 

Dara was totally astound as what she observe on how fast they become this close. She like it no it’s like she's loving this so badly hoping for the best for them. It's not that bad giving this a risk. Him being an idol and all. She's really aiming for the best of this story she'd like to write.

 

 

This two love birds decides to go to somewhere way more private just the two of them and no one is watching. If you can judge this way more too carelessly and more frankly you can point fingers at them calling them awful names. But this selfishness that they possess will not literally hurting someone; because in the very first place love was never a crime, second having

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter