Labeling YOU as MINE (II)

That Spark Thingy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

When Dara was shove inside their room forcefully they end up in not so comfortable position. She was on top of the King size Bed underneath Kris. They stare for a long while as the gravity starts to draw them closer.  He looks extremely hot and y too handsome for her liking. He’s so perfect that no one could fit in. But to Kris they match so well in terms of physical appearance and how playful they might get. A new start with someone won’t hurt right? He could feel her soft lips on his it drives him crazy he wanted to stop but her couldn’t. Dara could feel his lips also and didn’t mind kissing him back it took 5 minutes to snap on their thoughts.

 

 

 

They distance on each other naturally. Kris looks at Dara’s eyes observing if there’s she was force to do so. He give her one last peck on her lips and on her tips of her nose.  Which makes her automatically close her eyes. He loves this feeling. But whatever will be her decision he will respect it and willingly wait when she’s ready.

 

 

 

Dara is in disbelief how Kris topple down all the barriers that she built long ago. She accept him whole heartedly but she was still afraid too scared that this one might be another failure. But she was sure that he’s aware of that. She could feel the gravity slowly disappears as he gets up and turns his back to go somewhere to give her space. She didn’t like that feeling being left alone she quickens her pace until she was able to reach him and cocoons him to her embrace.

 

 

 

Before he could speak, she tells him this “Kris~ssi I know this. About us is too sudden but please give me time to process all this, I’m still afraid, but I’m glad that you’re the one who destroy the barrier that I built long time ago. I... uh consider past as past and nothing could make it repeat it again. I’m willing to start a fresh hopefully with you but... just not now. Because it makes me feel like I’m just using you to completely forget him.” He slowly turns to face Dara who look like a cute cat pleading the he won’t just leave nor give up on her. He chuckles makes Dara look flustered and embarrassed.

 

 

 

 He holds up her chin to make her look at him directly in the eye while he tells her this “ Darassi I’m supposed to say those kind of things because I’m just a mere stranger who pass by and just tress pass on your life. I ‘m quite th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter