Empty

That Spark Thingy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

That day has past Dara woke up where she's not supposed to be. Knowing that she was trapped in the past that doesn't know where to run to. She immediately check herself if she had still her own undergarments she had on. 

 

She sighed in relief after seeing that she still had her clothes on what she had yesterday. Just a red sweat shirt was covering her delicate body. In a panic she look where a mirror could be knowing that having an overnight make it could damage the skin. After she had seen that her face was free of makeup she sighed again for another relief. 

 

She was totally thankful to the fact that she was still on the right mind and not to give herself in to the man she ought not to meet again. Oh for freaking sake of the queen of the tokkies she can't afford to commit same mistakes. For past will remain on its own timeline and was never be look forward to repeat itself. It’s seems like to be completely enough. Jaejoong take a peak on her if she's doing fine, not letting her know that he was looking at her because he will expect worst of the worst.

 

Dara didn't mind anything whether her ex factor was there or not she dash through the door earning Jaejoong to have a big fall. Having a sorry . She finally saw a land line and dialed Chaerins no. Taking a deep breath readying herself for all the undying nag of her greatness of treating her. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter