Finally it’s The PHOTO SHOOT!!!

That Spark Thingy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Bom personally drive for Dara to her workplace. She will be the one who will keep her act together. Her father would be happy to see her with Bom, he knows well how she affected your life. She was feeling a little bit relieve knowing she come much earlier than the boys got involve with her last night. That night was a blast, it drives her crazy.

 

As much as possible she had to keep her walls up and her mask on. Because as she grew along in this cruel reality that the world is showing to her she learned how to pretend. Her walls thickened and was built much higher just to prevent any intruder that might ruined her. She hates it a lot when someone saw her in the broken state. Needless to say it gives her a negative information instead of being comfort. Only her considered friends and still part of her family knows what exactly the real Dara was.

 

Bom drag her on her very own suite. As expected her suit looks like a jungle she wonders why or how on earth could a guy handle this kind of Dara if she shows this side of her.  Dara just simply gather all the garments and just shove it inside the drawer. The poor drawer that’s current choke by her other stuffs yet it was place again by another. Then just simply grinned at Bom which currently having a mental break down by her attitude. Now she knows why CL looks like a walking zombie the moment they meet together to hangout.

 

She then open the same drawer and gather the things she messily put and organize it one by one. Until her suite looks like a suite itself. Bom literally rolled and laugh on the floor. Dara just pout by her reaction. This woman really knows how to control people without saying a thing. She’s a Bominator after all, what surprises her is that whenever that model Choi Seunghyun appeared out of nowhere this Bominator turned into someone way opposite to this cold state of her. Was love really that powerful?

 

Suho personally drive the van since their driver was sick and he doesn’t trust the way CL drives. He secretly goes on a car racing to ease his mind. He encountered her on a car race to try if it’s really true that no one beats her. Well that proves a lot he saw how she crazily does things in order to remain the undefeated car racer ever. She got the skills and all but she would be reason that they will be send to the ER. He imagined it beforehand the moment she come and ask him that she could drive it creeps the hell out of him. Chaerin was unhappily seated beside her fated nemesis. The ride was completely a disaster no one can stop how they keep on bickering, insulting and yelling on each other’s faces.

 

The others felt relieved the moment they reach the studio. Finally they got separated. They got welcomed by the beautiful goddess of Tokki’s they saw her opposite to what they saw her on magazine’s even when they first met  she doesn’t smile like this. They were frozen on their spot and their jaws is literally on the floor.  Bom give them a nasty look and knock each head. Guys if you want to keep seeing on that state kindly man up and do anything to make her off her thick mask. That words got stuck to two best known players.

 

She walks away from then and suddenly shouts at them to hurry up they don’t have all day to do the pictorial. It goes smooth, Bom observe and help a lot. It’s good that most of them behave like a good puppy. Since the last photo shoot with Kris was a mess Dara want to redo it but her father says its fine. So she just walk out in defeat and prepared herself for the next main. The clothes that Bom let her wear earlier, she wanted to use it. They change now the theme into a nondramatic less touchy which makes Chanyeol sulk. But Bom were totally perk up and work on her devious schemes which utterly shock everyone especially the mighty DARA.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter