He did What?!

That Spark Thingy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It all happens in a split of seconds after she loses her balance all thanks to her killer heels to her sissy Bom. She fell on top of the mighty Chanyeol as for Kris he pull his buddy up but it was too late. Dara’s lips touches Chanyeols lips. In rage Kris drag him away from Dara, before the two could end up kissing eachothers fist their guardian Suho and Kris baby panda (Tao) pull them apart. Dara was still in daze Bom tried to snap her train of thoughts. Cl is just their observing as if she was a judge watching the two lawyers on how they trying to save their clients. Kai grab this opportunity and thoughtlessly give Cl’s a kiss on her cheeks. It was a pretty wrong move the endless war starts again.

 

Bom drag Dara out and send her to the nearest hospital to treat her sprained ankle. She didn’t want it to get worst. She still want her to ramp with her in the future.  When they arrive at the hospital, when Dara was already seated on the chair facing the doctor. The doctor kept telling her what the do’s and the don’ts. The male doctor just eyed Bom telling her that her friend was spacing out. She just meekly smiled at the doctor and thanked him then drag Dara out of the examination office.

 

Dara’s still in the other dimention of the world due to that scene it must have give her a great impact. That accidental kiss make her feel like a teenager just got her first crush.  She just push all the crazy thoughts aside. She can’t be attracted to him. It was way too early for that, she knows herself too well or maybe not at all. On top of that her priority was her work.

 

She drag Bom into some store she kept on browsing until she found what she wants and choose something for her Bff, she then decided to call CL if she reach the place she wanted to go. The clothes she bought was for clubbing. They change in that store and just wear whatever accessories they got. Her second most favourite club was at Gangnam it’s called “Rose Beau”.

 

At Rose Beau

They finally reach the place little did they know, her ex-bf was their just somewhere among the crowd. He’s nearly sober. To make it more interesting Bom will be hopping up and down more like a kangaroo than a tokkie. All because of T.O.P the King of her heart and the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter