Lost Soul

That Spark Thingy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Other’s seems to be so happy nearly partying for the good news. But some are not. There’s literally someone who’s not quite happy hearing such news. That the girl whom he just like is already taken by his rival. Why it has to be the same result as always.

 

 

He ends up being a third wheel in every relationship he’s involve. It felt like his been burn alive. Those grave feelings seems to be resurrected again. Like he’s been curse or he’s just born in the wrong way. Why it’s seems to be so unfair. Was he unattractive? Or too cocky? To not like to someone his interested.

 

 

That question drives him nuts. Because all of the girls who idolize him was not just one but it triple the size of population of girls in every debut. He has actually has the charisma, he’s passionate not only just in his work but also to someone whom he really like.

 

 

He just turn into someone whom he hadn’t recognize at all. Because of those reasons he change a lot in a bad way. Like being one of those nasty players.  To put this all in a simple explainable way he’s just too slow and too naïve on his own feeling. His player image he had created mask everything he felt.

 

 

He just continue to walk blindly across the streets as his feet brings him to the pedestrian lane. The loud horns of the fast car echo’s and everything went black. It all happens in a glimpse of an eye. He was thinking this is the end of his pathetic love life.

 

 

Luckily the driver of the car didn’t hesitate to send him to the nearest hospital. At the Emergency Room it became chaotic. Because he’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter