Would it get any much worst?!!!!!

That Spark Thingy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Dara suddenly stop crying and took a glance of the handsome chauffer. That chauffer was none other than the most famous guy who definitely look like angry bird and the most famous for his face. 

 

She release a sigh the told him to drop her near the Han River. Mr. Angry Bird just brought her to his very own club. Where he could also release all of his stress in day to day encounters. 

 

It’s exactly 8pm when they arrive at Vinx club. She was not underdress and so as Kris. To his surprise Dara get off of his gold Maserati, and ask him if he has any sharp object to cut a fabric. He blankly look at the compartment of his can and grab a blade and hand it on her. 

 

She started to rip off the neck part of the sweat shirt to make it look like and off shoulder then the long sleeves she turn it into 3/4's. After that she took a look on the side mirror of her outfit. 

 

When she were satisfied she ask him if it’s already ok. Kris just wordlessly nod and look at her straight on the eye. Kris was already on his self he wore his face expression again then literally drag Dara while holding her arm carefully not trying to bruise her delicate skin. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter