Let’s make it EVEN

That Spark Thingy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 Everything turns out completely opposite on what you planned. You feel a bit upset, even the happy VIRUS doesn’t know how to make you smile. He tries everything just to see you smile even just a little. If you’re upset he’s even more upset. Cl just look at you both with a sigh. She wanted to run away from the sight of Kai. He tries to score but he barely knows how bad he looks like. The more he’s trying hard to do that the more it creeps the hell out of her. Wait did she  think about Kai; that If He only just be the Kai who dances on stage she’ll gladly open her arms and welcome him, with a kiss. Oh boy she might be out of her sanity.

 

To clear her thoughts she took a glass of mixed drinks which is quiet strong for a girl like her and gulp it all in just one shot. Kai tried to stop her but it’s already on her grasp and drinks it as if it was a water. In the end she regretted gulping it in just one go feels like it’s burning. Kai ask someone to get them water.

 

 While in the VIP room the temperature seems getting much colder and on the other hand it makes them feel like they were in hell. Bom as you can see you can directly tell she was cute kind of friendly but you can’t read her what her mood will turn out. She more like any other 3yr old young lad you can’t detect what’s on their mind and they change their mind as seconds passes by. She just sat their grinning like a prey ready to bite off their heads. She notices that the hype being was not in the room she called CL and it turns out to be Kai answering the phone.

 

Telling her Cl got drank she let out a big sigh and then told the person better not do something funny on her friend or her might loss what make him as a man. Then after the nagging she told him to call Chanyeol and send him to the VIP room near the Managers office. Kris and the certain person who was involve on the commotion was there staring at Bom while there jaws literally on its end losing its place as they stare at her in shock. They never meet that kind of women in their lives.

 

All the girls they met was ready to give them what they want but this kind of girl was total whole lot different. She might wear skimpy outfit showing her beautiful milky legs but she knows how to make guys continue to look up her with respect. After the call she looks at them or rather she glares at them. The two straighten up on their seats and gulp in fear. In a minute or so Chanyeol entered the room he feels the aura turns even darker than before. As he close the door  he was so shock and thankful that he’s far from the door because she just throws her wine glass in that place it turns into a millions of piece and then say this to them with warn of rather a threat them.

 

“ If I just sense that all of this things you’re all showing to my tokkie was just a mere joke that you think it will make you laugh your asses out, You’re all turn out like that a wine glass that was shattered into pieces.” All they did was nod and she just dismiss them. She walk out first not caring if she’s facing the president of whatever company or even the GODLY idol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter