The Agony of my Inner self

That Spark Thingy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Kim Jaejoong age 21 a well-known artist and the lead vocalist of a k-pop band name JYJ under C-Jes ENT. He's promoting together with his band on Osaka Japan on their 5th album. Now he and his band are now back to South Korea, Seoul. At Incheon airport a thousands of their fans are waiting in their arrival. At the moment he book the first flight earlier than s none of his bandmates were knowledgeable of his where about. All the deafening noise can be heard along the crowd. None of those can make him happier than he's able to feel.

 

At the funeral

Jaejoong finally saw the girl that became his agony for all those years. Regretting the fact he hadn't put extra more effort just to sustain the relationship for it to root and become much stronger. Judging by the looks of her clothing it seems like she ran away from her photo shoot. Knowing her for a very long time, he knows already what she’s' up to. 

 

He didn't waste any moment, he quickens his pace to get near her. The moment he reaches’ her as he gaze on her face, her smudge makeup didn't lessen her beautiful appearance. He gently wipes her tears using his thumb. Then offer his shoulder to lean on.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter