The Photoshoot (This is it! For REAL)

That Spark Thingy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

EXO was still having a conversation about what the model just do a while ago did, they can’t hardly get over it. Making the two even more interested on her. It makes them wonder what’s so special about her, they feel like it’s a big challenge that they have to dwell.

 

She’s way too lucky that the photographer was still busy talking to someone. But before she reaches the EXO’s dressing room; she was called by the person that the photographer was talking to. That person was none other than Lee Minho the guy she’s seeing just for fun. The person who was at the club last night. They spent 5 months. She clearly tells him that in her every relationship it has expiration, the longest was 5 months.

 

She even tells him that he’s lucky other guys won’t even last 5 months according to her updated current relationships just this year. Well during dates, her number one rule was no touching. We’ll she just allow a peck on the cheeks, and a holding hands. He’s her 5th play thing.

 

The 1st was Donghae memberof some boy band, she met her during her 1st modelling, they only last for 3 months due to dating banned issues. He was her first but he was never her first love. The 2nd was Jaejoong, oh this guy was way sweeter, he’s caring, he makes her feel like a princess, and he always been there for her. Well he was her first love. He really reminds her of her father. They last only 6 months because that guy cheated in front of her same thing that her father did. Good thing was she didn’t gave herself fully to him.

 

After that, every boys she meets and going out with was just her mere play mate. The 3rd was Jiyong we he met this guy when she was at the club crying her eyes out because of the history that she didn’t see it coming. He’s the one who helps her forget everything about Jaejoong but they last only 3 months because of her trust issues. The 4th one was Jung Il Woo well he’s an actor the she collaborated with during the time they’re doing commercials. They last only 2 months because of dating banned.

 

Because of the second fatal reason she became one of the monsters around her. Chaerin knows it well, she never fails to remind her that "just Party as hard as you can just don’t wake up on someone else’s bed".

 

Her blood boiled upon seeing Minho. She cursed him in her mind, and how dare he showed up here. Looks like I took a clingy one this time. Screw this now he’s smiling like nothing happened a while ago. She approaches them giving them a cold shoulders. The photographer was her 2nd father. He knows everything about her past everything that has going on her. So he was aware about what was happening right now.

 

Without a word she goes directly to the EXO’s dressing room and thoughtlessly grab Kris. He’s friends was like what the she’s got a thing on him?! Chanyeol just stared at th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter