Tricked

Friends With Mark
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Crappy update. Sorry. Was lazy to write, half way. Remember to leave me a comment, and share or up vote if you would like ^^

---------------------------------------------------------

Three weeks passed since that night, and Ahri just stopped talking to the guys. They would text her to come hangout, but she'd never text back. That night was the night, where she spilled out all of her secrets to Jaebum. She remembers clearly, when she told Jaebum that she likes Mark, and she remembers his expression. She made Jaebum vow to never tell another living soul about this, and when he did, that was when Ahri just passed out.

Till this day, she regretted telling Jaebum that secret, because she knew Jaebum will always have a little bit of pity ness towards her now. Ahri got up from bed, and went to go get ready. She wore shorts and a loose t shirt, and put her hair into a messy bun. 

Walking two blocks from her apartment, she received a call from Jaebum. "Hello? Ahri, you need to come here quick. Mark, he, he got into an accident!" Jaebum shouted through the phone. Ahri's eyes widened, and her heart almost stopped. Jaebum told her where he was, and rushed to where Jaebum them were. She was praying that Mark will be okay the whole time.

When she got there, which was in front of a nice cream parlor, she saw Jaebum and Jinyoung. She rushed to them, and gasp for air. She had forgotten her asthma inhaler, and she was having a hard time breathing, but she still manages to jog over to Jaebum and Jinyoung. "Where's, Mark?" She said in between breaths. Jaebum tried not to grin. "He's inside." Ahri rushed in, and saw that Mark and Bambam was sitting at a table inside. She rushed over to them, and furrowed her brows, when she got up to Mark. Mark did the same. 

Ahri turned back to Jaebum, and saw that he was smiling, along with Bambam and Jinyoung. "What's going on here?" Ahri asks. Jaebum walked over to Ahri, and swung his arm onto her shoulder. "Listen child, I know you would hate me for lying to you, but I knew you wouldn't come if I told you to just come." Jaebum said, and Ahri threw him a glare. "Bambam." Jinyoung said, and Bambam got up. Jaebum pushed Ahri into the seat Bambam was in, and so now, she was sitting across from Mark.

"I noticed that the two of you were having problems. Talk it out, before you two leave, or I swear, I will disown you two as my own." Jaebum said, and Jinyoung swung his arm over Jaebum's shoulder, nodding and agreeing with him. Then they left, leaving Ahri and Mark there alone.

Ahri was planning ways to kill Jaebum for doing this, and she had forgotten about Mark. Mark noticed how Ahri's breathing were slow and hard, yet shaky. He knew of her asthma, and got up to go get her a cup of water. Ahri didn't e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter