Party

Friends With Mark
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You guys really need to leave me a comment. Enjoy, and enjoy. Yup. Btw, I just realize I spelt yugyeoms name wrong for the past few chapters. Hehe, forgive me.

---------------------------------------------------

Mark never texted Ahri back after that day. Eventually, summer vacation came by, and Mark and Ahri just lost contact. Mark never texted Ahri, and Ahri never texted Mark. The first week of summer break past, and Ahri received a text from Jaebum. 

"Drinking at my place tonight. You have to come. I won't except no for an answer." Ahri sighed, and rolled her eyes. She really didn't want to go because she knew who was going to be there already. Mark and his girlfriend.

It was six, close to seven already, and Ahri decided to go get ready. She took a quick shower, got out and did her make up. She wore a tight t shirt, a high waist short, and her combat boot. She put on a pair of Ozzie Osborn glasses, and grabbed her multi color bag, and left her apartment. 

Ahri knocked on Jaebum's door, and she already heard the music playing. Jaebum opened the door, and double take. "Hum, how may I help you?" Jaebum asks confused. Ahri rolled her eyes through her glasses. She reached for them, and took them off. "It's me, drunkass." Jaebum widened his eyes. "I didn't recognize you with those glasses." Ahri figured. Jaebum stepped aside, allowing her to enter. Ahri entered, and the loud music pumped through her ears, and then to her body. 

She noticed that some students from school was there too, and she wondered how Jaebum could have gotten all those bears and such. "Ahri!" It was Jaebum, and she was met with a can of beer. "I don't drink." Ahri said, but Jaebum only gave her a are you kidding me look. "I know you do. Just take it, or I'm gonna be hurt." Jaebum pouted, and she hated how she was a er for pouters. She grabbed the beer can, and Jaebum smiled happily. 

"I want that can back!" Jaebum says before leaving Ahri alone. Ahri hardly knew anyone, besides the boys that she hangs out with everyday, and she felt out of place. Luckily she spotted Jinyoung and Yugyeom sitting in the living room. She walked over to them, as she takes off her glasses, because she knew they wouldn't be able to recognize her like Jaebum.

"Ahri, you came." Jinyoung said, and Yugyeom nodded. "Yugyeom, you shouldn't be drinking." Ahri joked. She was actually being forreals. "Noona, I have drink before." Ahri made a face at him calling her Noona. "You made me sound like an oldie." Ahri said, and Yugyeom laughed. His laugh was so pure and innocent, but just for tonight, he was not.

"Okay, I meant Ahri." Yugyeom corrected himself. Ahri only sends him a smile. From the corner of her eye, Ahri spotted Mark's red hair, and she tried hard not to look at him. She still hated him for ditching her that night. She took out her phone, and texted Jackson. "Are you at Jaebum's?" 

Jackson texted back instantly. "Yeah, try to find me?" Ahri rolled her eyes, and a smile played itself on her lips. "Where are you?" Ahri texted back. She lift her head up, and scanned the room that was now filled with people. "You've got to do better than that." Jackson texted back, and Ahri pouted. "Jerk" Ahri texted back. She placed her phone on the nearby lamp table, and picked up her can of beer. She took a big gulp of her beer, and right then, she felt a tap on her shoulder. She swallowed first before she turned around and was met with Jackson.

Ahri almost couldn't tell that, he was Jackson. "Jackson?" Jackson smiles. "The one and only, wild and y." Jackson finishes off with a cheesy smile. Ahri laughed, and cleared . "Jaebum gave you a can, huh?" Ahri nodded. "Yeah, what kind of a father is he, right?" Ahri asks sarcastically. "Wanna go outside? It's kind of crowded here." Jackson says, and Ahri nodded. "Oh, but wait." Ahri called out, and chugged her whole can of beer. "I don't wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter