A&M

Friends With Mark
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Short chapter here. Thanks for subscribing guys, and it hope you guys are enjoying. Please leave me a comment. Thanks^^

------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, the whole gang hung out at the same place. Ahri was laughing, and joking around with the gang, and Mark was no where to be seen. "Why is Mark always late?" Jinyoung asks. "Probably with Hani or something. Hey Ahri, are they going out?" Ahri stopped laughing, and looked at the boys. "I don't know... Are they?" She asks. Youngjae gasp. "You mean to tell me that you're Mark's best friend, and you don't know?" The rest of the boys gasps, and played along.

Jackson was the only one who notices Ahri's change of expression, and decided to save her. "Leave Ahri alone. If they are going out, then let it be." Jackson said lazily from the back as if he doesn't care, when deep down, he kind of wishes Mark and Hani was going out. 

From a distance, everyone saw that Mark was walking to them, and they all stared at him until he reaches them. "What are you guys looking at?" Mark asks, looking behind him, then back at the boys. 

"Are you and Hani going out?" Bam bam asks suddenly. Mark gave them a confusing look. "What?" Mark answers. "You and Hani. Are you two together?" Bam bam repeated himself slower this time. "No." Mark replies. "I just came here to pick up Ahri for class. Since we both have theatre." Mark announces, and the rest just nodded.

Ahri got up, grabbed her belongings, and headed off with Mark. 

"So, why didn't you text me good night last night?" Mark asks, and Ahri froze. She was hoping that Mark wouldn't notice. Truth is, Ahri had stopped texting him good night for a while now. Ever since she figured out her true feelings for him. Well, a little bit after that. "Forgot." Ahri answers shortly. Mark frowned and stopped, "I'm hurt." Mark pouted at Ahri, and Ahri cursed him for looking so cute. STOP! 

"Awwwhhh, you look so retarded. Stop pouting. It doesn't suit you at all, Mr. Martial arts." Ahri said, and messed his hair up. Although she had to tip toe to do so. "Mark crossed his arms, and Ahri stopped, and stared at him. "I won't stop pouting, unless you start texting me good nights again." Mark said, and his pout literally grew, if that was even possible. 

Ahri sighed, and pinch his cheek, which he stop pouting, and made a hurt expression. "That's what you get for being a stubborn person. And for the sake of you, I'll start sending you good night texts again. I just don't want an embarrassing best frien

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter