Asked

Friends With Mark
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I feel like this is the chapter where the real beginning will start. Enjoy, and leave me a comment, guys.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Three days passed, and Ahri haven't heard a thing from Mark. Although she sent him goodnight texts, she didn't receive any back. Ahri stopped sending texts to him too. 

"I hate mens" Ahri said, slouching on one arm, and leaning downwards a little. Jaebum, Jinyoung, Bambam,  Yoogeum,  Youngjae, and. Jackson all gasped, offended. Ahri didn't care if she hated their feelings or not.

"Why?" Jaebum asks. "Just cause." Ahri replied. "You hate your own father too then?" Jaebum asks. Ahri sighed, and put her head down onto the table, and shook her head. "You know what I mean." She said while her head was still down. "But" she sat up straight "summer break is in two days. Finally, I can't wait to get away from you, hooligans." Ahri joked and the boys got tickled.

"Why is Mark never here when you offend us? I bet if he was here, you wouldn't say all these mean stuff." Jinyoung said, and the others agreed. Jackson on the other hand, was just observing Ahri. Ever since their mini hangout of just them two, he couldn't stop thinking about her. He knows that his chances with her are slim, but he just couldn't forget her.

Ahri's phone dinged, and she saw that it was a text from Mark. She opened the text, and it read "where are you at?" Ahri rolled her eyes, and right then, she saw Mark walking towards them. Ahri got up quickly, and informed the guys that she has to go. With that, she left quickly, not even taking a second glimpse back.


Mark has been looking everywhere for Ahri. He wanted to say sorry for not responding to Ahri's text the last few days. His phone was dropped into the toilet, when he was, well, using the bathroom. It died for a while, and he had to soak it three days straight for the toilet juice to come all out. When he finally got his phone working again, he saw that there were six messages from Ahri. They were all good nights, and good morning texts. Mark felt really bad, and felt like he was a horrible friend.

When Mark finally contacted Ahri, she didn't pick up. He wasn't mad or anything. He was just upset that Ahri would ignore him, like how she did just now. He saw that she saw him coming, and he saw her read his text, but she just left. "Finally you're here." Jinyoung said. "Where's Ahri going?" Mark asks, as he followed his eyes on her disappearing.

"Don't know, she just left." Youngjae said. "Why? Did she leave because of you?" Youngjae continues. "I don't know. But I'm going to go catch up with her." Mark left right after he said that.

"Those two really are best of friends." Jackson used to be good friends with Mark, until

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter