AJM

Friends With Mark
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Second chapter up, and I got 11 subbers thanks guys. Please support me, and leave me a comment. Up votes are appreciated.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Ahri's phone beeped in the middle of her makeup session. She reached for her phone, and saw that it was a new text message. She clicked on the text, and put in her code. The text opened, and it was from Mark. 

"What are you doing today?" Ahri frowned, and texted back

"Why? What's happening?" She texted back, then placed her phone back down to continue her make up.

Her phone dinged again, signaling that she got a new text. "My family's annual gathering. I was wondering if you'd like to come today." 

Ahri frowned. She was suppose to treat Jackson to yummy treats today. "I'll come, but first, I have something with Jackson going on. I'll text you when I am done." 

Mark received the text, and frowned. Again with Jackson. Did the two of them have something going on, or what? "Okay" Mark texted back.

 


Jackson showed up at Ahri's apartment, and they left to eat street foods. To be honest, Jackson was breathless when Ahri stepped out of her apartment. She wore a long flowy dress that ended just a centimeter below her ankles, she wore a brown sandal, and her top was cropped, and fitted. It might have looked a bit revealing, but she was covered good enough in Jackson's eyes.

"Hehe, sorry, it's just that it's too hot today,so I came out looking like this. But don't stare at my fat!" Ahri said, and laughed. Jackson only smiled, and the two of them exited her apartment way. Jackson wanted to tell her that she wasn't even fat, but decided to not to.

Ahri was just a little shorter than his shoulder, and he thought that, that was fine. He thought she was the perfect size. "So, Jackson, what do you want to eat first?" Ahri asks as they walked down the street. All Jackson could smell was her sweet scent, and he felt like he was in heaven for a bit.

"Doesn't matter. You choose." Ahri tsk, "yah, I took you out to eat. Not the other way around. Just choose anything." Ahri said, facing him. Jackson always knew that Ahri was pretty, but he's never thought she could be even prettier too. "Uhh..." Jackson was lost at words, by her beauty. "Let's start off with ice cream." Ahri smiled brightly. "Great minds think alike." And she leaded the way, while Jackson let out his breath. What was Ahri doing to him?

Ahri took them to a small parlor, just a bit away from where they were before. "Hi, I'd like two dipped cones." Ahri ordered for the both of them. She knew what Jackson liked, and Jackson smiled at the thought of her remembering his favorite ice cream. The cashier gave her the cones, and she grabbed both of them, while the cashier gave her, her total. Noticing that she didn't have hands to grab her money, she turned to Jackson to give him his cone, but Jackson was quicker, and gave the cashier some money already.

"Thank you, come again." Jackson grabbed his change, and his cone, and walked out first. Ahri followed, and scolded him. "Why'd you do that? I was suppose to pay for it." Jackson only shrugged, and grinned at her. "I feel bad if the girl pays." Jackson confessed. "You're such a gentleman, but seriously Jackson. I want to pay." Ahri said. "Think of me as a guy." She said, and Jackson gave her a funny look. Ahri only bursted into laughter. "I'm kidding. But I'm paying next." She says, and walked off with her ice cream leaving Jackson behind, smiling.

The crowd seemed to build as they walked further into the streets. Jackson noticed Ahri drifting away, and he placed his arms around her from the behind. "Don't wanna lose Jaebum's daughter. He might kill me later." Jackson joked, and Ahri only laughed. Jackson's heart was beating so fast, that he felt like the luckiest man at the moment.

Ahri spotted a brunch restaurant, and rushed over to it. Jackson only shook his head, and smiled following after her. "Table for two, please." Ahri told the waiter at the door, and he escorted them to a table, nearby the window. "This place looks so cute" Ahri beamed, looking around. Jackson sat across her, and smiled at her, looking around.

They soon ordered their meals, and ate. "Awh man, your eggs looks totally good." Ahri pouted. She regretted not ordering the same plate as Jackson. Jackson chuckled, and ate it in front of her to . When Ahri's food came, she didn't even want to look at it. It looked dry, and nasty. "Why didn't you stop me from ordering this?" Ahri asks, and frowned. Jackson only laughed. "Hey, I didn't know you were going to order something like that." Jackson defended himself. 

Jackson continue to eat, and Ahri did also, but she barely touched her plate. Jackson noticed, and felt bad. "Want to trade?" Ahri's face literally brightened. "But, you won't like mine." Ahri said. "I like anything." He lied. Jackson didn't even wait for her to respond, before he switched their plates. "Just eat it." He replied. He looked at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter