Back to friends

Friends With Mark
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been forever, and before you start, I just wanted to inform you guys that I have no idea where I left off, and like….I did re-read it, but then idk, I literally forgot and I just wanted to give you guys something. Here I go.

 

***

 

It’s been three days since the Jackson kiss, and Ahri haven’t been hanging with the hooligans for a while. She hasn’t talked to Mark ever since that night too. Ahri didn’t know whether she was mad, angry, or embarrass about it all.

 

Jaebum: “Are you really not coming to my bar-be-que tonight?” with a sad face emoji at the end.

 

Ahri: “Sorry, I’m still debating.” Of course Ahri wanted to go, but she felt weird now.

 

Just last night, she put the pieces together. The girl that Jackson likes was she, and it was her who liked Mark. Jackson was always there to lighten up her mood. She never looked pass Jackson as a friend only, and if this is her thought then she knows exactly how Jackson must be feeling. I mean, they are in the same shoes right now. Same boat, page, level, everything.

 

Jaebum: “I have beer…” Ahri frowned at his text.

 

Ahri: “Father, how can you do that to your kids? What bad influence you are”

 

Ahri thought and thought, and maybe it was the night to tell Jackson straight what she wanted to say.

 

Jaebum: “It’s call good parenting.”

 

Ahri: “I guess me coming won’t hurt that bad.”

 

Jaebum: “J”

 

Ahri chuckles at his text, and went to go get ready. First she took a quick shower, and then went straight to putting her make up on after she got dressed. Ahri only wears a winged eyeliner, and a light layer of mascara. She wasn’t a make up guru, so she didn’t put on much.

 

After that, she blow dried her hair and then curled them into the “beach waves” curl. When she was done getting ready, she put on a pair of sunglasses and then headed out to the bus station.

 

The ride to Jaebum’s house was quiet, simply because she blocked all other noises and focused on what she wanted to say later on.

 

 

 

 

*Knock, knock* The door opens revealing Jaebum in his boy shorts that cut up to just above his knee, and a polo shirt making him look like he was a good, innocent boy.

 

“You didn’t lie.” Jaebum greats with a big smile, welcoming her into his house. Ahri rolled her eyes and walks in.

 

“Psst, Jackson isn’t here yet, but Mark and Hani is just out in the backyard. ” Jaebum alerts her.

 

“Jaebum, it’s okay. I can handle this.” That was a lie. Ahri sort of already regretted coming here when she got off the bus.

 

“Well, just know that I can always beat those two up if they ever hurt my little baby.” Ahri smiles at how caring Jaebum is. She was really grateful to have met everyone.

 

“Thank you. I’m going to go grab some food for me to grub on now.” Ahri sheepishly smiles and walks outside to the back yard where the grill was.

 

“Hi Ahri.” Jinyoung says, waving with a smile while chewing on a piece of rib.

 

Ahri greeted the rest of her hooligans and went over to where the plastic plates were and grabs herself a plate. She went on to grab a piece of rib, and then some bbq sauce.

 

“After you guys are done eating, come inside so we can play a game.” Jaebum calls from inside. Ahri nodded along as she ate her piece of rib that was literally heaven, since she hasn’t eaten yet.

 

Ahri can sense Mark’s figure there, eyeing her every now and then. She didn’t want to deal with him as of right now.

 

“Would you like another rib?” Yugyeom asks, but Ahri shook her head. “I’m almost done here.” Ahri replies thanking the boy.

 

About the next ten minutes, they were all inside, sitting around in a circle. Hani notices the change of behavior in Ahri, and eyes her. It felt uncomfortable.

 

“Since this is my house, we are going to play by my rules.” Jaebum suddenly says. “We are all playing spin the bottle. Here are the rules. When the spinner spins, and the bottle points to you, you and the spinner will be granted one minute in the closet to do whatever you want. Let’s say this is a nice, little bonding game.” Jaebum smirk, and blows into the bottle.

 

Ahri mentally groan while the hooligans groaned aloud.

 

“Hey,” Jaebum scolded “quality time, with quality people. I’m helping all of you guys out here somehow.” Then he spends the bottle as it landed on Hani. Her eyes enlarged by a bit, and she stares at Jaebum, while he gives her a big smile. “Shall we, milady?”

 

“Creep.” BamBam whispered.

 

“Hyung, no.” Youngjae whispers to Mark.

 

Jaebum gave them all a look, and they all piped down. Jaebum and Hani walked into the closet, and suddenly everything became quiet.

 

“Hi Hani.” Jaebum says with a small smile.

 

“Hey Jaebum.” Hani replies with a small smile also.

 

“How are you and Mark?” The questions and answers were short, because Jaebum was able to keep the conversation going. They started the conversation on Mark and Hani, and ended their conversation on them also.

 

Next person to spin was Ahri. “Do I really have to play?” Ahri almost whined. Jaebum gave a firm yes, and Ahri groans before spinning the bottle. The bottle went from fast, to slow, then it stopped, and Ahri looks up to see none other than Jackson.

 

The looks they gave each other screamed “uncomfortable.” “In the closet you go, children’s.” Jaebum shooed them into the closet, and set the timer.

 

It felt like forever but in reality, 10 seconds has passed only.

 

“So…” Jackson started and Ahri looks up. “How have my little Princess been?” Jackson says with a s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter