On

Friends With Mark
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Summer break is officially here, and it was getting hotter by the day. Ahri sat in her tiny apartment, with a jug of ice cream in one hand, and the other a spoon. She stuffed with chocolate ice cream, and sighed. She just realized how much she misses her friends back home, although she rarely has any. But most of all, she misses her family. 

Ahri groaned when her stomach felt like someone stabbed it. Then she felt something gushed down, the kind of feeling that all girls should know how it feels. She threw her jug of ice cream to the side, and ran to the bathroom. 

 

 

 

****************

here is a short update for you guys. Please leave me a comment ^^

"Jaebum, call Ahri if she wants to hangout today." Jinyoung said from the kitchen. Jaebum nodded, and pulled out his phone, and dialed Ahri's number. "What?" Ahri said, and Jaebum flinched at her tone. "Woah, what's the matter? Did your time of the month visit you?" Jaebum laughed at the joke, and soon realized that he was right, since Ahri didn't answer him. "Yeah, what do you want?" Ahri spoke strikingly. "Jinyoung said do you wanna hang today." Jaebum said through the phone. "Depends...what are you guys doing?" Ahri asks.

"She said what are we doing." Jaebum asks Jinyoung over the phone. "I don't know. Tell her beach." Jinyoung yelled back. "You heard that?" Jaebum asks. Ahri rolled her eyes, and sighed. "If you guys are going to go there, then I'm not going. I can't even swim, since I'm on my period." Ahri says. Jaebum hmmed, and nodded. "Pick something else!" Jaebum yelled to Jinyoung, and Ahri cracked a smile. The things Jaebum would do for her.  "Hang out at my place." With that, Jaebum quickly ended the call to go prep for their hangout. Ahri sighed, and wondered what she was going to wear, and if Mark was going to be there with Hani. Just the thought of them made her frown, but she tried not to. She decided to be happy for them.

 


"Hey Ahri! Come on, the whole crew is here." Jaebum dragged her in, literally. In the living room were the regular hooligans, and a female addition. It was Hani and Mark. Ahri's mood immediately went down, she was suppose to be happy, but it was hard to always smile when she's hurting.

"Hey hooligans." Ahri tried her best to smile brightly at the boys. They all looked offended, and she laughed. Jaebum joined in with her, until she threw a joke at him too.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter