Mad

Friends With Mark
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You guys, leave me a comment. Like I wanna know what you guys think. And thanks for reading plus I hope you enjoy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Ahri waited for Mark to show up at the campus gates, but Mark didn't come yet. She took it as him, running a bit late, due to Hani. Jackson had offered to take her home, but she declined his offer. Jackson kinda guessed why, because he had seen her and Mark taking pictures before, so he agree to leave. They bid their goodbyes, and now Ahri was here. 

She walked to the stairs, and waited for Mark. Walking back and forth on one step of the stair, then up and down three to two steps. Where was Mark at? Ahri took out her phone, and looked at the time. She has been waiting for fifteen minutes already, and Mark hasn't shown up yet. What's the deal?

Sighing, she sat on the steps, and fiddle with her feet. Kicking one another, then kicking a rock beside it. She went on like that for five more minutes, and grew irritated. Did Mark leave her? Well, it was obvious that he had left her, and Ahri grew mad. She got up, and decided to walk home. Great. Just great. Summer was coming, and she was left alone.

 

When Ahri got home, she went straight to the showers. She didn't even get a sorry text from Mark, and she didn't bother to send him a goodnight text too. That night, Ahri went to sleep, mad and irritated. It felt almost like she didn't go sleep at all that night.

The next morning, Ahri woke up grumpy for class. She was too tired for anything, so she applied the same make up routine she has done everyday, wore a loose t shirt, a light grey sweat pant, and her nike free runner shoes. She also tied her hair into a pony tail, and she walked out of her house.

At school, she sat down with the guys, and drink her water bottle, slowly, and angrily. Every time she took a sip, it would be a big sip, and everytime she placed the bottle down, she would place it hardly on the table. Also as if she slammed the water bottle into the table. The boys stared at her, and they were slightly afraid of this side of her.

"Ahri dear, are you okay?" Jaebum cautiously asks. "I'm fine." Ahri replied way too quick, and striking. Jaebum felt goosebumps on his skin. "Are you sure?" Jaebum asks again. "Sure." Ahri replied. Jaebum didn't know what to say next, and decided to shut up, because he felt like that was what Ahri wanted him to do.

Jackson stared at Ahri, and studied her, he knew she was mad. Was she mad at Mark because of yesterday, or? Jackson wanted to pull her aside, and calm her down, but he didn't know how. 

Ahri saw from a distance, that Mark and Hani was walking and talking and laughing together, and she mentally cringe at the scene. So that's why he didn't bother to show up. What a . Ahri was furious with Mark. He kept her waiting for almost thirty minutes, and he didn't even apologize to her. 

Mark made eye contact with Ahri, and Ahri did the same. What made her more mad was that Mark looked away as if he never knew her. Ahri scoff, and got up. "I'm going for a run." And she left before anyone could say anything. They knew she wanted time alone. Mark notice her leaving, and hesitated to see if he should follow her, or stay with his new girlfriend.

Last night, Hani had asked Mark out. Although he should be feeling like the happiest man on earth, he didn't seem like he was. One thing was that, his mood was ruined last night. Mark agreed to go out with her, and now they are dating.

 


Ahri had already jogged three laps without stopping, and she planned to go furthermore. The air hasn't thinking for her yet, but she knew

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter