Kissed

Friends With Mark
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wanna go to the mall?" Jaebum texted Ahri. Ahri heard her phone ring, and she picked it up, and read the message from Jaebum.

"Sure." Ahri texted back.

 

The walk to the mall was not as tiring as Ahri had thought. Well, that's because majority of the time, they rode the bus.

They walked into the mall, and Ahri was behind them. She was too busy, looking around to even notice that she drifted behind. 

"Aren't you gonna ask me where your precious Mark is?" Jaebum asks, which scared the living hell out of Ahri. She did not expect that.

"What the hell." She held her chest, and breath in and out slowly. "And why should I care what he does. I don't give a care for him anymore." Ahri said, all pissed and that only made Jaebum smiled.

"Alright then." Jaebum says, and pick up his pace to match the others. Ahri frowned, then followed after Jaebum.

"So, where should we go first?" Youngjae asks. 

"Shoe store!" Jinyoung shouted.

"Food court!" Yugyeom shouted. 

"Fatty." Bambam said, and Yugyeom frowned.

"Yah Bambam, stop being a douche." Jaebum scolded, and went to Yugyeom. He swung an arm over yugyeoms shoulder, and smiled at him. "My little baby, are you okay?" Jaebum asks Yugyeom, and he made a face.

Ahri chuckled at how fatherly Jaebum was. It was cute.

"How about we split up, and then we come back here at four." Jinyoung suggested.

"Let's pick a partner." Youngjae suggested.

"I want Jaebum!" Bambam shouted.

"Okay, okay. I'll take my two youngest sons with me." Jaebum placed his arm around both of the younger males shoulder, and led them away. "Have fun and be safe, kids." Jaebum shouted before they vanished behind a corner.

"I guess it's you and me, buddy." Jinyoung says to Youngjae. And soon. They vanished also. Which left Jackson with Ahri, and Ahri with Jackson.

"Oh boy, I got Jackson." Ahri said, in an overly excited and sarcastic way. Jackson only smiles teasingly at her, and that made both of them burst into laughters.

"So, where do you want to go, my princess?" Jackson asks.

"I wanted to go to the antique store here." Ahri said.

"Well, let's get going then." Jackson says, and led the way.

 


Ahri and Jackson entered the antique store, and Ahri felt as if she was in heaven. She loved antique things. They were always so beautiful, and unique to her.

"Oh look." Ahri picked up an old hand watch. "It's cute." She added, admiring the watch.

They roamed around the store a little bit longer, and then came back out.

"That store was so pretty." Ahri beamed. 

Jackson and Ahri came out of the antique store, when they were done looking around. Ahri wanted to buy the old hand watch, but Jackson taught her out of buying it. He told scary stories, that made it sound superstitious, and Ahri coward out.

"Meanie." Ahri smacked Jackson's arm lightly, and pouted, crossing her arms, only to burst out laughing, when Jackson made his 'face'. Everyone knows what face it is.

They've been walking around for a while now, and Ahri began to get tired. "Let's rest for a while, prince." Ahri said, and Jackson immediately agreed.

They sat there, and relaxed. Ahri's fetes were killing her, and the heat was not helping either. Ahri gasp, and searched for her phone. Taking her phone out, she gave Jackson a wide smile, "let's take pictures!" 

Jackson mentally rolled his eyes at her, but agreed to it too, because he loved taking pictures too.

"Alright, get closer." Ahri said, scooching closer to Jackson, who hesitated, but found the confidence to scoot closer. "Okay, one....two.....three..." Ahri pressed the button on her phone screen, and the click went off. Ahri pulled her phone closer to her face, and looked at the picture.

"Woah, prince. You look kind of handsome in this picture." Jackson laughed, and lightly slapped her arm. "Oh stop it, you." Ahri laughed, and switched back to the camera. "Okay, on the count of three, make a goofy face." Ahri's said, and scooted in closer.

"One...two...three!" Click. The photo was captured, and Ahri laughed her guts out. Jackson tuck out his tongue, but it was going up, covering his upper lip. Plus, he rolled his eyes to the back of his head, and that added onto the goofiness. 

Jackson could have sworn, that if Ahri did belong to Jackson, he would have kissed her so many times today.


"Okay, last one. This pose is a free pose. Just do something." Ahri informed, and Jackson nodded. 

"One....two.....three!" Click. All that was captured was the back of Jackson's head, as he pulled towards Ahri, and kissed her on her lips. It was just like how Jackson had imagined. It was only a while, where he started to realize what he did, and he immediately pulled away.

He looked at the now shocked Ahri, and felt dumb about what he did just now. 

"Ahri-" he was cut off, when Ahri stood up, and walked towards the exit of the mall. Jackson felt guilty for doing that to her, and chased after her. "Ahri, wait!" Jackson shouted, and he noticed she stopped, and so did he. 

There, he met the eyes of one of his best friend. One of their best friend. Actually, her best friend. Mark and Hani were standing there, shocked as ever. Jackson saw the look on Ahri's face, and walked up behind Ahri.

"Ahri, I" Jackson didn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter