Don't talk to strangers Kookie

Guard My Heart

 (Jimin)

Even though Jongup specifically told us not to stand out, that was kind of hard to do when both Yongguk and I, were supporting the weight of a sleep-deprived Leo.

Thankfully, no one seemed to notice us; however as soon as we made it to P-goon and Hansol’s house, there was a gentle viration coming from Leo’s pocket. Reaching into his pocket, I answer his phone while Yongguk takes Leo to a spare room.

“Hello?” I say as monotone-like as I can.

“Who is this? Where’s Leo?! What did you do to him?!!!” A very angry voice yelled frantically into the phone. Oh crap it was Namjoon.

“Whoa there! Calm down Namjoon! This is Jimin.” I say calmly.

“Jimin?” He sounded confused. “What are you doing with Leo’s phone? I’ve been trying to contact him since yesterday! Is he okay?” He asked worriedly.

Jealousy started showing its ugly head, but I quickly dismissed it because there was a perfectly good reason for his worry.

“Yeah he’s fine. I bumped into him at work and we got so caught up that he left his phone at work.” I lie smoothly, though I felt kind of bad about it. “So since I was the one that made him forget it, I offered to get it for him since today was his day off.” I really hope I’m right about his work schedule. “I’ll tell him to call you back when I give him the phone alright?”

Silence followed. Did he hang up on me?

“…Okay. Hey Jimin?”

“Yeah?”

“There are only three of you brother’s right?”

My brows furrow in confusion. “Yeah; why?”

“There is a guy here claiming he is one of your brothers, but Kookie says he’s never seen him pick Jenny up before. And quite honestly he looks really freakin creepy.”

Oh .

“What does he look like?!” I ask with more forcefulness then intended.

“Well…He’s really tall….redish-brown hair….goofy-looking face and a really creepy smile” I could practically hear him shiver.

“Ok, whatever you do don’t let him in. Where are you at?” I say quickly as I run into the living room.

“At my house.”

“Okay, stay there.”

“But-” I hung up before he could say anything else.

Six pairs of eyes look at me curiously.

“Chanyeol decided to pay our friend Namjoon a little visit.”

(Jongkook)

This freakin’ guy has been here for close to ten minutes already. I don’t know who the heck he thinks he is, but he isn’t Jenny’s brother.

“Come on now~ you’re treating me like I’m the big bad wolf~ Just let me in and I’ll explain everything~” The guy cooed from outside the door. Hahahahahaha no.

“Kookie!” Namjoon whispered harshly. “Get away from the door!”

“Listen to me, go upstairs and lock your door and windows.” He told me when I got closer. I wanted to argue, to tell him I’d be ok. But the frantic and determined look in his eye told me that I should just do as he asks.

As soon as I moved to go, there was a large bang coming from the front door. I look back and see the once strong door in pieces, with the tall man in the middle of the entrance sporting a wide smirk.

“I huffed~ And I puffed~ and I kicked your door down~ Now I want some answers little piggy’s~.” He laughed as he drew closer.

Namjoon pulled me behind him, grabbed the lamp next to him and held it as a weapon. The man’s smile just grew larger, if that was even possible.

“Aw~ so cute~. You think that is going to do anything? I just wanted a nice little talk, maybe flirt a little. But if you want to do it the hard way, who am I to decline your offer?” He mocked as he drew closer.

Both of us started to back up, but too soon I hit a wall. I didn’t know what to do; my mind was racing in to many directions for me to think of something to get us out of this.

Motion caught my eye behind the still-grinning man. Quickly there was at least three people behind him, one who I though was Jimin. He raised his finger to his mask-covered mouth and moved directly behind the man.

Then suddenly he kicks behind the giants knees, as he fell back; a man with jet black hair put a white cloth to his mouth and he passed out instantly. But it all happened so quickly I was left wondering if it even happened at all.

“Is everyone okay?” Jimin asks as the black haired man and a blonde man in leather carried the creepy man away.

Namjoon slowly releases the lamp and then falls on his knees. Quickly both Jimin and I rush to him.

“Namjoon! Are you okay?” We ask.

He smiles tiredly as I try and rub his back soothingly.

“Considering we almost got attacked after I thought something bad happened to my friend, I guess you can say it’s a lot for me to take in at the moment.” He sighs. But then he looks at me with glossy eyes. “I don’t know what I would do if anything happen to you Kookie.”

“Yah!” I say halfheartedly smacking him. “You’re not allowed to cry! You’ll make me cry you big ball of sap!!!!!” He just laughs.

“Well….if you think that was a lot to handle……” Jimin commented as he stood up. “Then you might not want to hear everything else that’s been going on….”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slowly but surely we are getting somewhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you guys getting bored with me? Please don't lose hope in me yet! ask me things you want to know! I'll be happy to answer if they aren't written clearly!

And idk I just see Chanyeol as the type to joke around when threatening people. Or is he?

Love y'all~