There better be answers soon

Guard My Heart

(Jenny)

I sunk lower into the seat as I tried to calm my frantically beating heart. The guy finally slowed down as we got on to a busy street, though he kept looking at his rearview mirror; even though I was sure the guys probably couldn’t catch up to us.  I sat there and studied him for a minute, he had a soft looking face, but his sharp eyes, toned arms, and multiple piercing’s told me otherwise. 

He gave me a quick side glace. “Buckle up; I don’t need you going to the hospital too.”

“Too?” I questioned as I did what was suggested. “And I don’t mean to be rude even though you just saved me, who are you? And where are we going?”

He chuckled almost bitterly. “I forget that you don’t know the rest of us; even though most of our lives we’ve know about you.” Huh? Ok now I was questioning my decision. This guy is acting kind of freaky.

“I have a lot of names but you can call me P-goon.  I’m a good friend of your brothers.” He said simply as he turned the corner. Considering I had never seen nor heard of him, I didn’t want to believe him. But he did save me, so maybe he wasn’t that bad? I have to convince myself or I’ll freak out. Glancing at me again he sighs.

“Calm down hon, I won’t hurt you. Quite the opposite really, you’ll find that out soon though.” He explained calmly and gave me a reassuring smile. For a minute I thought I saw a look of hurt in his eyes but he looked away quickly before my brain could fully comprehend the look.  I was going to ask him how he knew my brothers, but I got distracted by the fact that he just parked outside a hospital. When I looked over to ask him what we were doing here, he was already out and opening up the door for me. Either he is really fast or my brain is really slow.

“Come on, they’re waiting for us.” He said calmly as he ushered me to the double doors. Despite the fact that I just meet this guy, I stuck close to him as he weaved his way through the halls. I really hate hospitals; they smell like disease and death. As usual I wasn’t paying attention to where I was going; so when P-goon stopped walking, I smacked right into his back. I hear a gasp above me and I jerk away from the big bright eyes and cotton white hair that belonged to the person whose face was so close to mine.  He just climbed further up P-goon’s shoulder when he saw me back away.

“Oh my goodness!!!!! Look at how CUTE she is!!!!” Eh?  “So much cuter than any of the pictures!!!” Wait what- “ Sehyuk can you believe she is 17 already?? It seems like-”

HANSOL” P-goon hissed. The guy, Hansol apparently, stopped his chatter and hummed a response as P-goon shrugged him off his shoulder. “Shut up for five seconds will ya? We’re in a hospital, be a little respectful” P-goon sighed. The white haired boy pouted and mumbled a sorry. The pout quickly turned into a shy smile when P-goon kissed the boy’s protruding lip. I blush and look away feeling uncomfortable with the PDA.

“Get a room you two.” An amused voice fake gagged. My head snapped in the direction of the familiar teasing voice. The happiness I felt diminished as quickly as it came. The usually happy face now sported a split lip, a bruised cheek and bandages wrapped around his arm and hands.

“Oh my god Jimin, what happened???!!!” I demand as I run to him. He smiles softly and caresses my cheek.

“Don’t worry about it. I’m alive; that’s all that matters. Come on, Jongup will want to see you.” He says calmly.  He takes my hand and leads me a little further down the hall, where he opens the door that says: PATIENT, CHA  JONGUP. I feel my face grow pale as we enter the room.

Tears fall when I see Jongup on the hospital bed with a large wrap covering his chest. I barely notice Mr. Bang sitting in the guest chair next to his bed. I want to jerk my hand away and run out of the room. I didn’t want to see my brothers hurt and in pain. But Jimin lead me on, even if he felt my hand shake and tighten its grip on his hand.

Jongup turns his head and puts on his usual bright smile when he saw us. By this time I was wiping my face of any tears but they just kept coming as we drew closer.

“Why are you crying? Is everything ok?” Jongup asks when we get there, he tries to sit up, but he winces and Mr. Bang gently pushes him back down.

“Why are you worried about me?! I’m not the one sitting on the hospital bed!!!” I yell/sob. 

“Shhh Jenny, I’m ok-“

“No you aren’t!! If you were ok you wouldn’t be here!!!!”

“Miss. Cha lower your voice please.” Mr. Bang interjects.

Jongup grabs my other hand and started rubbing circles on the top of it. Pulling my hands away from both of them I close my eyes and take a few deep breaths. When I open my eyes again, I’m no longer crying but my eyes feel puffy and heavy.

“Ok, so what happened?” I asked quietly.

“Jongup saved me, by taking a bullet that was meant for me.” Mr. Bang explained as he looked at me. I wanted to be angry at him but when I looked at Jongup, I couldn’t. Yes he looked like he was in pain, but when he looked at Mr. Bang he looked calm; like he held no regrets. How could I be mad at his recklessness when it would fall on deaf ears?

“So…..where is Hakyeon?” I ask after a few minutes of silence. Both of my brothers look away from me.

“He was kidnapped.” P-goon answers as he enters the room with Hansol not far behind. I laughed lightly, but the grave faces that everyone wore told me that he wasn’t lying.

“What do you mean he was kidnapped? What happened?  Who-“

“Jenny.” Both Jonup and Jimin say sternly. I quickly shut my mouth, knowing that they only use that tone when it is needed.

“Yongguk help me sit up please.” Jonup asks as he reaches towards him. With the help of Mr. Bang and Jimin, Jongup sat up and called me closer. I kneel next to his bed so that I can be at eye level with him.

“Now listen,” He says as he cups my face. “I know this is a lot to take in, but you have to trust us. You have a lot of questions and they will be answered; but not right now. We will explain everything to you tomorrow, but for tonight you are going to stay with P-goon and Hansol while Jimin and I stay here. And in the morning we will meet you at their house, ok?” Jongup explained as he ruffled my hair.

“Okay…” I say reluctantly. I wanted answers NOW, but seeing that all of us where tired from today’s incidents, I thought it better that I agree and go on.  After a kiss on the cheek from both of my brothers and a small goodbye from Mr. Bang; I leave with an annoyed P-goon and a chatty Hansol. 

=========================================================================

Hahahahahahahahahaha don't kill me for all the cliff hangers. So what have we learned today? 2 out of the 3 brothers are hurt and one is missing! What do you guys think happened?

Thank you to all those lovely people who commented!!! I love reading what you guys think!!!

go here for a gif of Hansol, he is such a cutie~  http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y524/sweet_crazy_angel13/tumblr_mw2qq62MEp1rkeuyvo1_r1_500_zps8ac0c314.gif?t=1400475463