Can I call you Gukkie?

Guard My Heart

(Yongguk)

"What's wrong Gukkie? Cat got your tongue?" He purred as he my tongue into his mouth. All I could do was moan in response.

How was someone so much smaller than me so much stronger? I dismissed the thought as we battled for dominance, which the latter won easily. But I didn't mind one bit at the moment. He explored my mouth as the hand that wasn't holding my wrist above my head, slid down and mapped my exposed torso. Rolling one of my s I moaned into the kiss. We seperated, both of us gasping for breath.

"Please just take me, I don't think I can last much longer." I begged samelessly as I bucked my hips up, trying to ease the problem I had. 

He just chuckled as he gave me a gentle kiss, completly different from the kiss we just shared.

"So impatient~ I have to stretch you first Gukkie~" He cooed teasingly.

"FORGET IT JUST TAKE ME!" I practically yelled as I thrashed under his hold. Putting his free hand on my hip he anchored me as he crashed our lips together in another heated kiss. When he let me breathe again, he softly wispered in my ear "As you wish,My Love"

My heart sped at how deep his voice got, and I gasped as I felt something poke my twitching hole. 

Freeing my wrist, he grabbed my hips and ed-

*JUTTI MERI (OYE HOI HOI)~

PAULA MERA (OYE HOI HOI)~

CHAM JARHAESSEOYO 100-JEOM MANJEOM JUGOPA~*

I gasped as my eyes shot open, my brain running all over the place while trying to purchase what was happening. I flailed my arms trying to move whatever was confining me, which just ended with me faceplating on the floor. Finally, after flinging the wretched blanket off, I answered the phone.

"Hello?!" I shout into the speaker of the phone.

"Whoa, good morning to you too sleeping beauty." The annoying voice of my partner answered. 

"There better be a dang good reason why we're calling me at three o'clock in the morning Kim Himchan!!!!!!" I growled.

"Hey hey! Don't kill the messinger! The Chief just told me to call you and tell you to get your down here!" He whined. "He says it's really important!"He added when I didn't answer right away.

I groaned again as my forehead smacked against my dresser. "Fine. I'll be there in a minute." I sigh as I hung up.

Standing up I groggingly get ready. As I was putting on my boots, the memory of my dream surfaced. My face heated up and I felt my pants grow tighter. I shook my head trying not to think of it. Every once in a while I'll have a dream like that. At first it was nice and fluffy, but lately they've become more....erratic. And while I can't see the mans face, I know he's shorter, has a much more muscular built, soft lips......blinding smile......a nice toned bu-

I shook my head again. Now isn't the time to day dream.

*~

After I got to the detective agency building (yes creative I know), I went straight to the Chiefs' office. No one was there, but there was a huge folder with my name in bold letters written on top. Grabbing the folder, I go to my tiny office at the end of the hall. As I opened the door, my partner gave me a quick nod of acknowledgement before he went back to typing on his computer. Sitting down in my not-so-comfy chair I lay out the folders contents.

After looking through the entire folder, I felt like I wanted to pull my hair out.

"So what's got that beautiful face of yours so sour?"  Himchan asked as I gather all the information. I glared at him before I decided to speak.

"Someone's on the hit list."

"Who is it this time?" He asked looking bored.

"A seventeen year old girl" I answered calmly.

"What? Why?"

"Because she is the daughter of the biggest ganster here. And they thought that they already killed her, but rumor has it that she's still alive."

"And what are we suppose to do?" He inquired.

"Since they have been tracking down girls with brown hair and blue eyes, we have to be on the look out and make sure no one else gets hurt." I sigh as I rub my eyes. Looking at the clock next to me I groaned. It was already 5:30. I wasn't suppose to be here for another hour.

"So when do we head out?" He asked as he stood up and stretched.

"You're going home. You've been here all night and need sleep. I'll call you if I need you." I state as I put the folder in my drawer and lock it.

"But-"

"Go." I command as I push him out the door.

He turned around and gave me a tired smile and walked off. When he disappears from my sight I sigh again.

It was gonna be a long day.

----------------------------------------------------

(Jongup)

Ah, Saturday. The day where we usually lounge around the house and watch movies all day. But not today.

Sitting cross-legged on the coach with Jimin, we watch as Hakyeon gets ready to leave.

Some rival's of the Boss found out that he had a daughter, and they are determined to find her and use her against him. Now Hakyeon has to go and meet with our allies, and report his findings to the Boss himself.

"I should be back around five, if I'm not I'll call you as soon as I can." He said as he grabbed the keys and opened the door.

"Before careful hyung." I say quietly. He simply looks back and gives us a confident smile. "I'll be fine, just take care of my baby." He replies and then closes the door. I open the curtain and watch him leave until I can no longer see the headlights in the hazy morning fog.

~~~

Around ten o'clock I decieded it was time to wake up Jenny, grabbing a package of meat out of the fridge, I put it on the waiting skillets and wait for it's magic to work. As if on cue, as soon as the smell filled the kitchen, I heard rushed steps coming down the stairs. Jimin busted out laughong when she finally came into the kitchen, hair everywhere and a carniverous look in Jenny's eye. Ah bacon, you never cease to amaze me.

After getting her fill of bacon (almost the whole batch), she was awake enough to look around and see that someone was missing. 

"Where is Yeonie?" 

I hated lying to her, but the less she knew the better.

"There are some problems with the car, so he took it to the shop but apparenly it will take most of the day to fix the problems." I lie as I gather all the plates as Jimin gets the water ready to wash them.

She cocked an eyebrow. "But it was running fine yesterday......"

"Yeah, but while you were asleep I had to go to town and the engine stopped. So Hayeon called a tow truck and went to go fix it."Jimin added.

Considering Jimin's bad luck, she nodded as if it made perfect sense. 

Suddenly there was a knock on the front door. Putting the last dish up I wipe my hands as I walk to the door. Looking through the peep hole all I see is a broad chest. Hmm. I opened the door slightly and on the door step is a dropdead y man. Like dang. He looked so intimidating, it was cute.

"Can I help you?" I ask innocently.

"Cha Jongup?" He asked. oh his voice was so deep. Wait. How does he know my name?

"Yes?"

"I'm Detective Bang Yongguk, I understand you have a young lady living with you correct?"

"Only my little sister, why do you ask?" Ok, now he is a threat. why always the cute ones?

"My I speak with her please?" He asked politly, but there was a command under it.

"Sure, come in" I say as I open the door.

After he comes inside I grab the gun in the vase next to the door and hide it before I follow him. Jimin had Jenny behind his back as I entered the kitchen, shoulders stiff and eyes shooting daggers at the intruder.

"Relax Jimin" I say after a couple of minutes of awkward silence. "He's just here to talk to Jenny." I added calmly. Reluctantly he moved but was still on gaurd. Jenny looked at me then back at the detective, not sure what to do.

"Hello Miss.Cha, I'm Mr.Bang." He indroduced himself as he stretched his arm out. Hesitantly she shook his hand with a soft "Hello."

"Miss.Cha have you seen any strange people following you lately?" He asked as he let go of her hand. She thought for a minute and then shook her head."No, why?" He stood there and looked at her for a minute. What? You think she'd lie?

"There have just been some men that have been targeting young women lately, and I just wanted to see if you or some other girls your age have noticed anyone strange hanging around."He answered smoothly. But there was a hint of a lie in it, he was hiding something.

"No, and even if there was my brothers would protect me." She replied confidently. That's my girl.

He gave her a soft smile."I'm sure they would. Well thats all I wanted to ask, if you need anything just call." He said as he handed her a card.

As he walked passed me, I followed him to the door.

"Well thank you for informing us Mr.Bang, I hope you have a nice day."I say as I try to close the door.

"Mr.Cha." He says with a growl. I couldn't help the shiver that ran down my spine.

"You might be able to hide things from your "sister", but do not try to lie to me."He said with a knowing look.

Anger boiled through my system, it took all my strength not to slam the door.

"I understand." I say simply as I close the door.

Great, the hot detective is digging where he shouldn't.

 

 

 

****************************************

Hey you guysss!!!!!!!!!!! I felt like this chapter was gonna be boring, so I hope you atleast enjoyed the first part!!!!! And thank you to all you lovely new subscribers >w<

and Gukkie's ringtone was Cantellena by Orange Caramel :D