Nice to meet you Leo

Guard My Heart

(N)

It's been two months since Jenny started school, every day seeming to go by so quickly. She has already made new friends, and because the school was multi-cultural, she didn't stick out like a sore thumb. I arrived at the school gate two hours early like I usually do on the days I pick her up, and parked right next to the entrance. Since Jenny forbid me from putting up camera's all over the school, sitting outside the gate until she gets out is the nexted best thing.

After a while she came out, waving goodbye to her friends as she came closer to the car.

"Hi Yeonie! How was your day?" She asked as she shut the door.

"Pretty good considering Jimin and Jongup are still alive." I sighed.

"What did they do this time?" She gigled.

"They tired to help me cook and ended up almost catching the kitchen on fire." I rubbed the brige of my nose as the memory ran through my head once again.

With that she busted out laughing. The noise was so amused I couldn't help but smile, though I did threaten them with every inch of their life.

"So with that, you and I are going out tonight." I added as she began to calm down.

"Really??" She asked. When I nodded she was practically jumping in her seat. It was silly, but we never usually went out. It was safer and cheaper at home. However I don't want to step into the kitchen until those idiots have cleaned every nook and cranny of it. How is it that they were top notch guards, but so stupid when it comes to everything else?

Knowing she looked at it everytime we passed, I parked in front of the little cafe a little ways away from the house. Cha Cha was the name. The first time we passed it Jenny thought it must had been fate since it had our name in it. It was quiet cozy, but even then I had to stay focused. A waitress brought us to a little booth that was covered in cute little designs. 

I was so busy observing the cafe that I almost missed the soft voice of the waiter right next to me. I looked over to see a slightly awkward man with sharp eyes and neatly placed raven hair. "Excuse me?" I asked, not catching was he said.

"He said his name is Leo and was wondering if you wanted anything to drink." Jenny interjected while slightly glaring, though he looked rather relived that he didn't have to repeat himself.

"I'll have water please."

"And Green Tea for me please."

Quickly writing it down he disappeared into the back.

"He is pretty cute." Jenny observed.

"Hahahaha no. Don't even think about it missy. You are not-"

"Not for me silly! For you!" She said, interupting my lecture. I just kind of stared at her.

"Look I know you said I would be the only girl in your life, so I was thinking maybe a gu-"

"That's enough." I deadpanned. "I've said it before.I don't want to be in a relationship. You are my priority and I don't need any distractions."

"But-

"Enough!" I stand up quickly and walk out of the booth. "Stay there until I get back." I tell her before I go back to the car, where I'm close enough to see her, but far enough where she won't ask anymore questions.

==================

(Leo)

After gathering the water and tea, I find that the girl is there but herself, and looks on the verge of tears. Slightly panicing on the inside I put the cups on the table and hand her a napkin. She looked at me and gave a small smile while wispering a small "Thank you." 

"It's ok, there are other fish in the sea. I'm sure you'll find a better guy in no time." Why was I trying to comfort her? 

With that she laughed quietly as she blew her nose. "Thank you Leo, but that was my brother; not my boyfriend." She replied with an amused hint in her eyes. Why did this relieve me? Something must be wrong with me today. 

"Oh....um..." I honestly didn't know how to respond to this, what do people do in a situation like this? Ugh, this is why I don't comfort anyone.

"Leo, can you sit with me until he comes back?" She asks suddenly. Being slightly taken aback I think for a moment. Seeing as we were slow at the moment, I slid into the seat across from her. 

For the next fifftenn minutes we talked, and honestly I don't think i've ever talked this much in a while. She told me about herself, and how she just wanted her brothers to be happy and not end up old and alone with 30 or 40 cats. For some odd reason I told her I was going to college and looking to become a singer. Ok I must be on something, I've never talked about this with someone I just met. When her brother, N she called him, came back he looked like he wanted to slaughter me when he saw me in his seat. Oh crap.

"It's ok N, I asked him to sit and talk to me until you came back." Jenny pipped in when she saw the glare he was giving me. His eyes softed a little at her words, but he still looked like he didn't really believe it.

"Well then thank you Mr.Leo for keeping my baby sister company, however we have to go now." He said with a somewhat stern voice.

"But we haven't eaten yet!" Jenny pouted, as I heard her stomatch growl. Right than I saw his dark brown eyes soften into a light chocolate, and a light smile graced his lips. Heart why are you speeding up?!

"Alright, I'll take four of your specials to-go please."He sighed, looking at me expectantly. After a minute of unashamed staring, my brain registered that he was talking to me. I felt my face heat up as I got up and went to the back kitchen. 

After a couple of minutes I came out with their order, and handed it to N.

"Thank you for coming,  please come again soon." I said as enthusiastically as I could, which really didn't sound like it but I tried ok.

What confused me though is that when Jenny looked back, I saw a mischievious glint in her eye, that disappeared so quickly I questioned if it was even there at all.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay I got to upload!!!!! Thank you to all who subscribed and commented!!! I love feedback!!! Tell me what you think I want to know!!!!!!!!

Here we meet Leo, he is so cute I just want to stick him in my pocket.

Hopefully I'll upload soon! And please forgive any grammar mistakes!!! >.<