Something Seems Fishy

Are You Mine, Byun Baekhyun?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Baekhyun's POV:

I woke up to the sound of the birds singing. It was a beautiful morning, it was even more beautiful to spend it with the person I love, sleeping on my lap. She was sleeping calmly, oblivious to the morning sun. Even though we're lost in this forest, I felt assured. Assured that people will find us, as long as she's by my side.

I was deeply lost into her beauty. Her eyes, even still closing was still breathtaking, was pinkish, and plumped.

Oh, how I wish I could kiss that lip. What a beauty. I wish I had her to be mine.

Park Hyeri, I think I li--

*End of POV*

"Ajhussi, can you please stop staring at my face?" you asked, still half-awakened.

Baekhyun was shock, *What kind of human is she* but still manage to put on his pokerface.

"Your stares were always like lasers, I could feel it--wait, we're still here, do you think we'll be safe?" you asked, starting to panick again.

"They'll check the attendance, and when they can't find us, they'll be searching," he said, "Don't worry too much, granny." Baekhyun teased.

"Aiish" you said in an annoying tone.

 

There was silence before you spoke again.

"Weren't you feeling cold last night? I was shivering abit because of the weather change." You exclaimed.

*No, I feel warm when I'm with you* Baekhyun mind was speaking.

What you still didn't notice is that, Baekhyun's sweater was still laying on your petite body. He knew you were shivering of the cold, he didn't sleep until he was assured that everything felt safe. It was about 2:00 AM when he pushed himself to sleep so the puffy eyes wouldn't be obvious in the morning.

 

You rise up from your position, still so sleepy. “Kaja! Let’s go explore!” you yelp.

“Yah, wash your face first, you look like you’re from The Walking Dead.” Baekhyun sarcasmed.

“You’re even worse.” You glared at him as you stood up and brush the dirt of from your tights.

You walked to the lake that you saw last night and after a few steps, you notice Baekhyun wasn’t following you. You turned back, not even halfway, you felt two arms embracing your wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter