Sequel: Undefined Emotions

Are You Mine, Byun Baekhyun?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Words Count: 1158

"BAEK, YOU SHOULD'VE TOLD ME."

 

"You're coming to visit?! KYAAAA~" you shot up from your bed and scream like there's no tomorrow with Baekhyun on the other end of the call.

"I'm excited, too. I missed you so much, see you tonight?" 

"Nae~! I'll prepare dinner, see you, Baek" 

/Beep/

"KKKKYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH~~~~" Kyungsoo who moved next to you two months ago came running to your house thinking you were in danger.

 

"HYERI!" the door slammed open only to meet your eyes staring wide open at him wondering why he's here.

"Eh...?" 

AWKWARD.

"Yah! I thought you were being or something! Aigoo, this girl, what's with your absurd yelling?" Kyungsoo frustatedly knitted his eyebrow glaring at you.

 

"B-B-Baekhyun's coming to visit, Kyah~~~" running to hug Kyungsoo as his eyes widen. He's..coming back? Biting his lips, he held it in. Although he knew it was wrong, he couldn't help but feel upset. For five months, he was by your side, comforting you, accompanying you, especially hoping you never feel lonely... but atleast seeing you happy now, it can pull his souless body up a bit. Again, he felt numb.

"Good for you," muttering under his breath as he tried to smile at you.

"Hehe, I told him I'll be preparing dinner, can you help me with some stuff?" beaming at him, he surrenderred. As long as you're happy. 

Mentally sighing, he gave up -Can't this get any more worse?-

 

 

 

"Baekkie~" embracing Baekhyun in a warm hug, as tears roll down your delicate eyes, "I miss you..."

Replying to your hug, he s his arms around your waist and pulled you in tightly, "I miss you more, Hyeri.."

Raising your head up to meet his gaze, he wiped your tears off, "Don't cry, it doesn't suit you.."

Sniffing, you tried to be cheerful, changing the subject, you pointed to the dining room, "Should we enjoy our dinner now? It's getting cold."

 

"Hey... you look tired.. have you been sleeping well? Did you overwork yourself? Have you had some time for yourself?" eyebrows knitting, Baekhyun was slowly consuming his warm soup as he turn his tired puppy eyes at you.

"Yeah, I had some time for myself, actually I'm not that tired, though.. Do I really look that awful?" he tried giving you an assuring smile, but failed when you couldn't buy it.

"Babe... seriously. You're making me worried now."

-That's why I'm not telling you, pabo, don't worry-

"Baek..?"

"No, Hyeri, really, I'm alright, just too many work back then."

"Okay.. If I catch you lying, I'll never forgive you." you stated, giving him a slight glare as you both end up chuckling together.

 

  

"Hyeri, can you make me one of your soups back then? I'm addicted to it, it's yummy~" he tried giving you that kid attitude, but failed, he looked so achingly tired and ... old now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter