Sequel: White Day

Are You Mine, Byun Baekhyun?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Words Count: 

"What's all this?!" 

B-Baek..?!

 

 

 "Hyeri-ah, it's White Day today... " shyly, he pulled out a bouquet of flowers, he saw your shocked expression as he continued his mission. "Would you mind closing your eyes?" taking a hold of your delicate hands, he took you to the dining room.

Slowly fluttering your eyes open, you were awestrucked by the decorations in the room. Things were arranged beautifully, it looked so... romantic. With balloons, flowers, scented candles, it was a room full of warmth. He settled you at your place and without giving you a time to take in what's going on, you felt something going around your neck. No, no, he's not strangling you. It was a necklace. Your expression was indescribable, duguen..duguen..duguen.. 

"Uh-uh, Ky-Kyungsoo-ah, wh-what's with a-all of the preparations...?" trying your best to talk fluently but it only turn into stutters. 

"Hehe, Hyeri-ah, tonight's your night." his hands crawling to hold yours.

 

Tomato face.

 

Tomato face..

 

TOMATO FACE, WHY YOU COME BACK ;A;

 

Clearing your throat, you tried to break the awkward tension felt in your body. 

"S-so, wh-when did you plan all this?" looking up, you saw Kyungsoo slyly smirking at you.

"Hyeri-ah, no need to be nervous. Plus, it's a secret. There's more to come. Haha." feeling your cheeks flushed again, you decided to hang your head low.

 

"What's all this?!" sensing an angry voice the both of you shot your eyes up at the familiar-voiced latter.

 

 

Baekhyun.

 

 

"B-Baek..?!" knitting your eyebrows together, both of you looked at each other in shock.

"Hyeri, how can you cheat on me like this? I thought you said you'll love only me and me, forever?!" walking closer to Hyeri, Baekhyun glared at her in hate.

 

/SLAP/ says the sound of Baekhyun slender hand smacking Hyeri's face. Kyungsoo and you were totally stunt at Baekhyun's sudden appearance.

"HOW DARE YOU SLAP HER?! AND I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD?!" shouting in fear and anger, Kyungsoo face turned deep root red realizing he just said something he didn't mean.

"Huh, you love her right? You think she loves you back? HUH?! HER HEART IS STILL WITH MINE!"

 

/echo/ SHE

 

WILL

 

ALWAYS

 

LOVE

 

ME /echo/ 

 

 

"HUHHHH" Kyungsoo was sweaty with moist on his cheeks, feeling frightened. Still taking the whole reality in, he wiped his sweat away...

 

It was just a dream... 

 

"Pheww" calming his heart down, his eye shot up to his calender. 

 

March 14, it's today... White Day.

 

-You're gonna do this, Kyungsoo. I know you can- taking in deep breaths, he got up from bed and went to wash up.

He dressed up while, at the same time, giving himself encouragements to complete his task today. His body was ice cold due to nervousness. He went downstairs only to see you watching Pororo. -Aish, did she take the disc from my room? She's sneaky, tsk tsk-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter