Sequel: Distance

Are You Mine, Byun Baekhyun?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  Words Count: 1473  "Stay away from me." "B-Baekhyun?"

 

 

 

"Ahah~ mehrong" you stuck your tongue out at Baekhyun who was trying to catch you. You were at the beach, living your graduated life while Chanyeol was still on his business trip. Everything was perfect. Especially, having the love of your life beside you was all you could ask for. 

 

"Gotcha~" Baekhyun flashed his grin as his arms s around your waist. "Hahaha," you were about to say something when you felt yourself being lifted bridal style. "Mwoya?" you asked, scared. 

 

"I'm carrying you into the water, what does it look like to you?" Baekhyun teased. "Put me down, I'm scared" your grip around his neck tightened. 

 

"No."

 

"I'll do anything, just put me down, you're going to drop me!" you whined.

 

"Anything...?" he gave you a look. A FREAKING NAUGHTY LOOK.

 

"Ugh, just put me down!" you were about to cry seeing him go deeper. He spinned you around, sending a thousand shivers down your spine. "Okay, okay, I surrender, I'll do anything!" pleading, he put you down nicely.

 

"Aish, jinja" giving him a slight glare as you saw him pouting his lips while tapping his slender index finger on it. "Now what?" 

 

"You said you'll do anything. Now bbo bbo" he closed his eyes, leaning closer as he continued tapping his lips. I can't believe he's my boyfriend, you thought. "Fine." 

 

Peck.

 

You were about to pull away when Baekhyun hold you by the nape of your neck and deepened the kiss. You can literally feel your cheeks burning up. Biting on your lower lip, he asked for your permission to enter your wet cavern. HE LITERALLY FRENCH KISSED YOU. French kiss. 

He pulled away when you were both almost out of breath. He laughed cheekily seeing your flustered face as he ruffled your hair. Grabbing you by the hand, he pulled you out of the water and you both went into a nice, bamboo-ey restuarant by the ocean. 

 

"Two coconut shakes, please" you asked the waitor politely.

"What do you wanna do tomorrow?" he asked giving you his signature eye smile that melts your poor little heart everytime.

"Um, I don't know, where do YOU want to go?" you raised an eyebrow at him.

"As long as you're by my side, I can be anywhere." he reached out to hold your hand. So cheeky, you thought, feeling your cheeks turning crimson red.

"I love you," although it has been a year being together every single thing he does still feels so new to you. Your heart would always skip a beat, your cheeks would literally turn as red as a tomato, adding to it, your butterflies would start to work like there's no tomorrow. 

"I-I love you, too" you hang your head low trying to hide your tomato face. "Haha" he reached out and ruffle your hair.

 

"Enjoy" the waitor said after serving your drinks. "Nae" you both chimed happily.

 

 

"Oppa, I'm so tired." you said, lying on your hotel bed preparing to sleep as Baekhyun was brushing his teeth. "Sleep first, I'll be with you in a sec." what he said only turn out into mumbles. "Whatever, I'm sleeping." your eyelids automatically close not caring about what Baekhyun just said. This girl, Baekhyun thought, giggling to himself.

He finished brushing his teeth and quietly went to your bed pulling up the blanket and laying down near you. He was staring at your face, smiling like an idiot. Your beauty was... it's just... does this need an explanation... just... gorgeous. He lovingly carressed your che

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter