"Are You Mine, Byun Baekhyun?"

Are You Mine, Byun Baekhyun?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Aishh, Where the hell did those two go?!" said a familiar annoying voice.

Your eyes shot up to see Baekhyun staring widely back at you.

*KYUNGSOO?* you mouthed as you furrowed your eyebrows at him.

You peeked out from behind the tree only to run to D.O and hugged the crap out of him.

 

"YAH! WHERE THE FRICK WERE YOU GUYS?" D.O said with annoying voice. "And where's Baekhyun?" as soon as D.O finished his sentence Baekhyun walked slowly out from behind the tree.

"Kyungsoo, who do you think you're hugging?" Baekhyun said with abit of anger in his voice, but you didn't notice since you were just celebrating to being found.

D.O's eye just widen, *what does he mean? are they together?*

"YAH, DO KYUNGSOO, DIDN'T YOU HEAR ME?" hearing the tone of Baekhyun's voice, D.O hurriedly let go of you. It caught your attention as you turned to walk to Baekhyun, "Byun Baekhyun, what's with you?" you furrowed your eyebrows. "what, are you jealous or something?"

You noticed Baekhyun's red ear as you spoke but decided to let it slide.

D.O cleared his throat and asked, "U-um, are you guys t-together or something?" he stuttered.

Baekhyun smirked, "Yes, Park Hyeri is mine."

You stood there, still analyzing what Baekhyun said as D.O cleared the tensed atmosphere.

"Uh, c'mon, let's go, people might be waiting for you guys to come back." 

Before you could ask what Baekhyun said earlier, Baekhyun grabbed you by the hand and dragged you as he followed D.O from behind.

"Yah, stop it! You're hurting me!" you whined.

He gripped tighter and started to walk faster. "We're not gonna arrive there if you walk slow like this."

D.O was listening to guys brawling as he walk.

"BYUN BAEKHYUN, LET GO OF MY WRIST, I CAN WALK BY MYSELF, ALRIGHT?" you yelled reaching your limits.

He wasn't mad because you were walking slow, he was hurt and upset that you hugged his friend.

Baekhyun heard the anger in your tone, snapped back to reality and let go of your hand only to see red marks of his long, slender fingers. You rubbed and pat it to relieve the pain. He felt guilty.

"..sorry.." Baekhyun apologized.

You heard the sincerity in his voice but decided to .

"What?" you raised your eyebrows.

"...I'm sorry.." he said again focusing on your tender hand.

"What? I can't hear you" you teased.

"I SAID I'M SORRY, CAN'T YOU HEAR? OR DO YOU NEED A HEARING AID?!" he said in an annoying tone but still sincere.

"Yah, Byun--!"

D.O had enough, "GUYS! Planning on staying here another night?" he burst out in anger.

"N-no" you both said stuttering.

 

"Ah, Baekhyun-ah, Hyeri-ah, you're back." the teacher said as he hugged you both and sighed a sigh of relief. "Also, D.O-ah, thanks for insisting on helping me find them, thank you, you can go eat your breakfast now." 

"It's my very pleasure," D.O smiled cheekily as he waved you guys goodbye. "See you"

"So, what happened last night?" the teacher asked looking concerned.

"We just got lost, teacher, I'm--I mean, We're sorry.." you said apologetically.

"That happens, but, i mean 'what' happened last night." the teacher said jokingly and eyed you both suspiciously.

"W-what do you mean, teacher?" Baekhyun eyes widen.

"Hahaha." He laughed and cleared his throat. "nevermind, you can go eat now." 

 *Geez, what was he talking about*

What the students didn't know was that that forest had security cameras in there. Of course, the school won't just risk letting their students get lost. Now you're thinking, why didn't they come to find you earlier? Well, your teacher is very close to you and your parents, they know both of you deeply. They respect you, too, since you're from a rich, kind family. Through the cameras, it has already shown, that baekhyun really do care for you. They knew it, they knew it all, but they just let you guys have your own time. *wink*

 

 

"Ahh~, I'm so full right now." you smiled cheekily as you sat back and rubbed your tummy.

"Yah, pig, pass me the salt." Baekhyun teased you with his pokerface.

"Aigoo," you passed him the salt as your mouth acts like it's cursing when it's not.

"oh yeah, I didn't see Soyoung, where is she?" you asked D.O curiously.

"oh, about that, her father got sick and is in the hospital now, she was allowed to go early." D.O said looking sorry.

"Hm, I wish he gets well soon." you looked down and pouted.

 

 

~The siren rang again calling the students together~

"C'mon, let's go," you said to D.O and Baekhyun.

"Um" they both replied.

"Okay! So, we're gonna play a game, it's called the octopus leg~! It goes like this, you're gonna be in a group of 3 people. If i called out 3 legs, you guys are gonna do whatever you want to have only three legs on the floor, you got it?" the announcer said enthusiastically as the students laugh. "Okay, do you want me to form your groups or you choose by yourself?" the announcer asked raising his eyebrows.

"CHOOSE BY OURSELVES" "YOU CHOOSE"  the crowds were going wild.

"I'm hearing choosing by yourself more," before the announcer could finish, the crowd roar.

"Okay, you're choosing by yourself then" the announcer smile and said, "Hurry~!"

"HAHA, Baekhyun, I'm gonna go with my fri--" before you could finish, he pulled you the hand and said, "No, you're staying with me."

D.O's eye widen, "Okay, I'm going then."

"Nope, you're staying with us, too" you pulled him back.

"C'mon, let's start the game~!" the announcer and the crowd cheered.

"I think this is going to be fun," Baekhyun smirked.

"The octopus legs now have~~~ THREE~!"

"OMO, OMO, OMO~!"

Baekhyun grabbed you quickly by the waist, pulled one of your legs up and asked D.O to do the same.

You blushed madly and cleared your throat, "I seriously didn't expect this." 

"Three groups eliminated~!"

Baekhyun thought to himself as a smile crept up on his face *I wouldn't mind playing this game all day long* 

"Octopus leg now has 2~!" the announcer said as he hope there would be only one team left.

"Ahhh~!" screams were heard.

"OMO, OMO~!" you cried as Baekhyun carried you bridestyle, lifting one of his leg up and let D.O raise one of his too. *It seems like Baekhyun is doing all the work*  D.O knowingly smirked.

So the game went on and your team won. You felt so happy without any particular reason as you sat alone in the Picnic Area. You were smiling like an idiot and drifted off into another world when Baekhyun joined you. 

You snapped out of your daydream when you felt a present beside you.

"oh, you're still alive," Baekhyun teased.

"Since when did I die?" you furrowed your eyebrows.

"when you did this..." he imitated your daydream face and made you burst into laughter as you hold your cheeks.

"I'm not that ugly, bleh" you teased back.

"Aiigoo, check the mirror again," he flicked your forehead.

"You wanna--" you were about to hit him back when you felt a big cramp from your stomach.

"OWW--" your squeeze your stomach.

"yah, what's wrong?" Baekhyun said, full of concern. "Are you o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter