Aish, This ert!

Are You Mine, Byun Baekhyun?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was April 15th, you guys heard about the Lunar Eclipse and was so darn excited for it. Chanyeol insisted of letting his driver drive you there, but the school wanted the students to stick together, so Chanyeol had to let you go. 

In the bus, you were sitting next to Byun Baekhyun as assigned by the teacher, the teacher told them that they are going to have a 6 hour-long trip. Everyone felt exhausted after hearing the hours it'll take. 

During the ride, you and Baekhyun didn't talk much. All Baekhyun did was plug his earphone to his ear and closed his eyes. It was total silence. You looked at D.O and eyed him to sit next to Baekhyun. There was disagreements since Soyoung was literally asleep on D.O's shoulder but he finally manage to lift her head, land it on the window and sneak up.

As you were about to lift your up and change seats, a hand suddenly grab your wrist and pull it back, making you surrender your back to that seat. You turn to see Baekhyun telling you, "You're not going anywhere." D.O was flustered and shamefully went back to his seat, you mouth him sorry.

 

There was a long pause for you. You open your eyes and found that all these time you were sleeping on Baekhyun's shoulder. You shot up, but the car brakes and the force pulled you back. Your eyes widened, everything seemed to happen so fast for you. You slowly turn to Baekhyun still with widen eyes.

"Aigoo, you scared the crap outta me, aish, you look uglier with that face on, wipe it off, jeez" Baekhyun acted as if he just saw a ghost. You turned back forward, still trying to analyze what had happened.

*I slept on Baek

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter