What Are We Gonna Do?

Are You Mine, Byun Baekhyun?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After another three hours of the bus ride, you arrived at your destination. It was mother-freakin' beautiful! 

You rose up from your chair like a 77-year-old granny walking for the first time in 10 years. 

"Ow! My back! Argh!" you whined.

"Get out of the way, grandma, the younger ones are the hope of the future." Baekhyun teased you and hurriedly went pass you.

"Aigoo!" you glared at his back still stretching.

 

You got out of the bus and ran to D.O. "D.O-ah~, I miss youuu~" you whined.

"Wboya, we weren't even one meter far from each other this whole time." D.O teased while blushing.

"Ugh, that ahjusshi is so mean to me." you said trying to glare at Baekhyun as he was surrounded by girls.

Soyoung walked to you guys and giggled, "what are you guys even talking about?" 

D.O laugh, "Someone is being teased by 'ahjusshi' Byun Baekhyun, HAHAHAHA"

You smacked D.O's arm as hard as you can and sent D.O flying over 2 feets, "That's what you get for being happy over my sorrow." You glared at him.

"Why so serious?" almost breaking into laughter again but was reminded about the hard smack.

 

It was 5:00 PM, most students washed themselves already and was hanging around and sitting on the grass. You finished washing up and called Soyoung up for her turn to go, you went to D.O and just casually rest your head on his unfolded lap. D.O felt the adrenaline rush on his laps, his eyes widen and butterflies filled his stomach.

He was silence the whole time for about ten minutes. He was thinking, he had been deciding and putting this thought into consideration. The thought of confessing his love towards YOU. *Here it goes* D.O thought to himself. He looked around and found Baekhyun sitting on the other side of the grass, not much far away from them, but glaring at them the whole time.

"Hyeri-ah" D.O shyly said.

"Oh?" you replied.

"I-I.." D.O stuttered.

"What's wrong?" you asked worriedly as you find a better view of his face.

"I- want to say that, I- um, I think I--" D.O looked up and back to Baekhyun, the longer D.O looked the more he saw what was in that 'glare.' His eyes looked sorrowful, full of pain. It's like the way they were acting was hurting him. D.O knew then that Baekhyun's feeling towards you was more stronger than his. It seems like Baekhyun is more commited to you, but just can't express it.

"Nevermind." D.O murmured.

"Ah, wboya?" you said annoyingly.

*What was he trying to say?* you thought to yourself.

 

Before you could say anything else, the siren of gathering the students together was heard.

 

~Students! As you already know, today the Lunar Eclipse will appear, so you guys will be having a mission into the forest, we'll be pairing you two by two, one boy and one girl. You will get pair's name with Mrs. Yoo over there. You will be finding a map at the end of this corner, and all you have to do is find the best scenery to see the L

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter