Do I Like You?

Are You Mine, Byun Baekhyun?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was a festive week, the Korean national holiday. Your school was holding a program; everyone was wearing traditional Korean clothes, or hanbok.  Chanyeol was the one who chose your outfit. 

You walked into school and everyone was awestruck at you. You felt so shy but not too long before you saw D.O with Soyoung, you ran to him, but tripped awfully hard halfway. The crowd suddenly gasped and giggles which grab D.O’s attention.

D.O came running with Soyoung beside him, “Are you alright?” He carried you bridal style, he saw your face was totally red and full of pain, so he decided to take you to the nearest place that can wash out your wound.

Soyoung felt an arrow shot in to her heart, not the love ones, but the devil ones, it made her kind of jealous, but she manage to get rid of that feeling.

 

“Can you bring me some dry dressings from the office?” he asked Soyoung.

“Aiishh, that was so embarrassing..” you whined.

“Don’t be, I’m here.” D.O said that made your heart tingles.

“Ah, oka—OUCH! YAH! IT HURTS! WATCH IT!” you shouted.

“Sorry..” D.O put his attention back onto your wound.

 

You looked at him, you adore the way he was caressing your wound. It makes you feel like you’re protected in every way, that he will always be by your side.

 

Then, you felt two people standing about 10 feets aways from you, you turn to the side and was shocked. Soyoung and BYUN. B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter