Sequel: Paper Hearts

Are You Mine, Byun Baekhyun?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Words Count: 1589

"Pictures I'm living through for now
Trying to remember all the good times
Our life was cutting through so loud
Memories are playing in my dull mind
I hate this part paper hearts
And I'll hold a piece of yours
Don't think I would just forget about it
Hoping that you won't forget"

 

 

Week 1

 

"Oppa, you look awfully tired." glancing over to see Baekhyun looking like he's in labor. He was sweating as you put your hand to feel his temparature. HOT. TOO HAWT... "Baekhyun, you need to see the doctor now!" 

"Babe, I've been there three times already. The doctor said it's just a cold, a terrible one. Don't worry, I'll be fine." he gave you an assuring smile, but you can't buy it. You've wanted to go with him to meet the doctor, but he insisted that you should stay home and he'll just call his personal driver. He would always come back with prescriptions that would probably won't even work on him. 

"Do you want some soup? Nevermind, I'll just make some for you, be right back, I love you." giving him a peck on the cheek before you left to boil some water.

 

You came back only to see a tired and grumpy Baekhyun sleeping soundly on the sofa. Although you really want him to rest, you also need him to eat atleast something because his appetite just won't trigger. "Hon.." Tap, tap. "Wae...?" Baekhyun sounded like a tractor.

 

"Have some... You'll get better soon." you gave him an assuring smile.

"Thanks, babe..."

 

 

Week 2

 

"Really Baek, your cold isn't dying down." you chided him as you touch his forehead. His headaches have been growing worse that it would be achingly hard to cool it down at times. His pace had been awfully slow, but maybe it's just the dizzyness that comes with the cold.

You put in great effort in taking care of him. Why? stupid question there. It's one of your last weeks together and you wouldn't want to have such memories together with him. "Someone call the doctor, 'cause we're going." Baekhyun was going to insist you again on not going but you shushed him. "Not this time, this cold is ing with the wrong person." filled with determination, Baekhyun laughed at you. Making an appointment with the doctor, you drove Baekhyun to the hospital yourself.

 

"Doctor, I really need to know what kind of sickness Baekhyun is having right now, I mean, this cold you're telling me is lasting for almost 2 weeks already. Is it that serious?" you tried to be polite, but you couldn't when your eyebrow just raised unintentionally.

The doctor was hesitating in answering you, but the moment he looked at Baekhyun, he uttered an answer in what sounds like he's stammering, "M-miss, it really is a cold.. a very serious one. So I recommend you to remind him to take his pills daily and take good care of him." 

"Oh yes, I a-" you couldn't finish your sentence when Baekhyun cut you, "Thank you, doctor, I should go take my prescriptions downstairs now." He gave the doctor a smile as pulled you out of the doctor's office.

"Why did you pull me out?" you furrowed your eyebrows as he smirked, "Well, I told you I was gonna be fine." You could feel the burning heat from the palm of his hand on your delicate skin as he adjust himself back to his snail pace. "Are you sure?" you glanced at him full of concern. 

"Do I really have to repeat myself?" squinting his eyes at you, he added, trying to whine like a kid. "Can't we go home nowww~? Make me some of your soup. I'm dying for it."

 

"Alright, alright." 

Cuteness level: Baekhyun.

 

 

 

Week 3

 

"Babe, are you sure

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter