Chapter 2

Together?

"Aishh!! Where are we going family?", you impatiently asked.

"To a restaurant silly! You did hear dad, right?~~", said your older sister stupidly.

"How did you pass high shcool?", you muttered under your breath.

"WAHHHHH I heard that!!", Yana exclaimed childishly.

"Girls! Be quiet! _____! Don't be mean! Yana! Act your age!", yelled your mother.

"Ok, ok sorry!" you said in unison.

The very long and very boring car ride continued with none of your questions answered. This would take a while. Your mother and father whispered and your sister was listening to music. You couldn't think of what could be going on. One hour later you and your family got to the restaurant and it was huge. Your dad told the hostess his name and she led your family to the back where there was a man and a woman sitting. The warmly greeted your parents and then your sister. They introduced themselves to you as Mr. Jang and Mrs. Jang. You also politely introduced yourself to them. You were thinking "Who the heck are these people?" The rest of the dinner was mostly your parents talking about work. You didn't talk at all and you didn't really listen either. Well, until your parents started whispering. 

"Uhhh.... Yana... Why are they whispering?"

"Can't say~ It's a secret~"

Your parents and Mr. and Mrs. Jang got up but told you and Yana to wait at the table. They left so you took out your phone and started texting your friend Ravi. 

__: Hey

R: Hi. What's up?

_: At dinner with my family... So confused..

R: Why? What's wrong?

_:The people we are eating with and my parents just left the table.

R: Ok. Why?

_: You idiot! I don't know why! That's why I'm confused!

R: Oh. Sorry. I have to study now sorry. Bye

_: Oh ok bye. 

You and your sister waited silently for your parents. This took 15 minutes. When they finally got back your parents paid the bill and you all left. You got into the car and sat quietly thinking about what happened. When you got home you went straight up to your room without talking. You got into a t-shirt and sweatpants and got in your bed. Since it was only 10 you watched TV. Then you read some fanfic and read a book till 1:30 am. When you slept you were wondering what had happened and what your parents were talking about. You were curious.

Author's Note~

Hey readers! I hoped you liked this chapter. I want to know when I should bring Hanbyul in.

Should I actually let them meet in the next chapter or should she get a chapter to just freak out.

Tell me in your comments if there is anyone reading this... It will get better! I know it!

I love you all!

Love,

Hanbyul91

also just to let you know I would like to get an opinion on the story and what I should do next before updating so I may not update till I get a couple of opinions. I will wait for 2 days and of no one comments I will just use my instinct. Thanks!