Chapter 8

Together?

STILL YOUR POV~~

I wanted to leave this life right now. Hanbyul had gotten another girl pregnant? He was getting married to me? I don't think so. Today I didn't even feel that great. It's raining and gloomy. I walked out and told my mom I was going for a walk to the library so I could study. Which was true in some ways. I was debating which way to leave my world, rope, knife, pills, or a very tall building. I was also thinking what to write. It was a storm so my mother was reluctant let me go out. I reassured her I would be fine. She had to start trusting me at some point. I mean come on! I would be living in campus of university next year. I went to the library first and I took a piece of paper an envelope and a caligraphy pen out of my purse and I began to write my final note "Good bye family. I'm so sorry I have to leave you this way. Life has become too much to cope with though. I love all of you a lot. It is absolutely not your fault for anything that has happened. I should have come to you sooner. I wish it didn't have to end this way! I lov-"  That was when I got stopped.

"Hey!" came one of my friend's voice. It was Caitlen, one of my friends who i met in your dance club in school. "What's going on ____?" 

I quickly folded the note and put it away "Oh nothing. I was just going to study a little. You know. Finals and all! I was just checking a list of what I need to look out for. Now I'm getting some books. You?"

"Same as you. I wanted a quiet place to study because with 3 younger siblings, quiet is hard!"

"Yeah me too," I lied. "My sister is pretty loud even though she is older than me!"

"Hahahah! Your sister seems so funny!"

"Yeah not really.... Well I'm going to go get some books and seeing as you already have some I will see you soon. I will be right back!"

I decided that since I was in a library and I told Hanbyul and my parents I would be doing something I decided not to lie. I picked up a psychology textbook which was the same one in my school. I went and sat down with Caitlen. We didn't talk much but rather took out our notebooks and took notes. She had to leave around 20 minutes later. I stayed because I wanted to study for everything. I was at the library from 1:00 pm. I didn't leave until my dad called me saying that he was so worried and I was being irresponsible. I just said i was totally fine in the library. He was then relieved and said we would be late for dinner since we were going out with Hanbyul's family. It was a storm now so he offered to pick me up. I said that I would be okay and I could walk. I was in the middle of the city and it was so dark. I walked the opposite way to my house and wandered into an abandoned district. I kept walking and hit the Red-Light district.  I walked right through it no questioned asked. It took 15 through the whole thing. It frankly was terrifying. Every man tried to me or get me a job as a stripper or a e. I ran out and hit a main road to the next town. There was another road that went back to my community that took 20 mins and I got home in 45 minutes. 

"OH MY GOD!!! Where the hell were you?!!!? How could you be so irresponsible??" And other stupid questions like that. Evidently I was fine! I accepted hugs for my parents my sister and Hanbyul's parents. Wait......HANBYUL'S PARENTS!!!?? no! They all let go and Hanbyul's dad yelled "Hanbyul!!! She's back!!" 

I heard my door slam open and saw my future husband running down the stairs. He said all the same things my parents did and when I reassured him he let me go. I was soaking! My family forced me to get ready to go  get ready. I was wearing:http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=85821593 with red high heeled ankle boots. Then we drove to the restaurant.

 

Authors note: 

chapter done! That's all for now! Please comment!

love,

Hanbyul91