Chapter 7

Together?

Your POV~~

I selfharm...so.....ya! It's been my life since I was 12. But whatever. The real question...... Who the HELL is this Midori chick? What has hanbyul been doing behind your back? Uggghhh! Life ! I was promised a boyfriend in college and now I am getting married to a 24 year old cheating dentist? Like I said before. Life ING . I can't do anything about it though. 'Knock knock'  Really? Who's bothering me now?!?

" Meow?" I asked

" Can I come in sweetie?" Came hanbyul's voice from the otherside of the door.

OMFG! I can't deal with this now. I don't want to deal with this now. But.....duty calls. I spent 3 mins pondering this till I heard "Baby? Are you okay in there?"

he's still out there. "Yeah you can come in" I heard the door knob rattle. 

"It's locked...."

You complain too much hanbyul!  "Okay just a sec"

I opened the door and Hanbyul sat on the bed. I only had one problem. My razor was out on my bed, and blood was on some tissues I had laying in my room. Sweet lord! I could have cleaned up in those 3 minutes I wasted pondering  whether to let hanbyul in. I ran around cleaning up compulsively. Hanbyul looked around for a bit. I invited him to sit down once i finished running around -_-...... The idiot acted like he didn't see anything. Whatever. 

"What's up?" I asked

"I  just got back. That's all. Nothing special."

"Oh okay. For a second I thought something was wrong and that's why you wanted to come in."

"Ha ha ha. Of course not." Hanbyul chuckled nervously rubbing the back of his neck making it obvious something was very wrong. But of course, who am I to be rude. 

I just replied "That's good!"..... And then..... His phone vibrated. The contact's name was Midori Haninozuka. 

"What's going on?" I asked innocently.

"Oh it's a patient of mine."

"Oh of course. How silly of me," I chuckled. " But why would she have your cell phone number?"

"I give it to all my patients in case of emergency."

"How companionate and caring of you baby! I'm so lucky to be marrying someone who is as kind as you and loves me soooooooo much!" I said over exaggerating. 

"Well I had better take this. I should probably get going too."

"Yeah and i have some finals studying to catch up on. I will see you later sweetie!"I called as he walked out. Ugh! I hate putting on this innocent act. It ing annoys me. he's so oblivious to the real world. He lives in his own fantasy world. Now it's time to find out about this . I opened up my laptop and typed Midori Haninozuka into my laptop and a model's profile showed up. So, he's dating a model? Hmmm. Oh well. Can't compete. Who! I just saw the most disturbing article. 

"Model Midori haninozuka will be stopping modeling due to the fact she is pregnant. The father of her child, is dentist Jang Jason Hanbyul, age 24." I stopped reading. My life really ! I think I will take a bus outta this world. Into the afterlife. 

Author's note~~

Hey guys! Sorry for the boring previous filler chapter. I was stuck again! Hanbyul betrayed you! What now??? Drama? Sure. That's all! I love you all!

Sarangheo,

hanbyul91

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-oPYDkEdqk8E/T0dE4iujz-I/AAAAAAAAAGo/9NyzmmVm6og/s1600/tumblr_lz9uw4QtES1qbrhk0o4_400.jpg

Midori's pic