Chapter 9

Together?

"Driving, Driving, and more Driving. That's all we did for like 2 hours. Apparently we were going to some extremely fancy, beautiful restaurant where we should have been 1hr 45 mins ago but it was my fault! But....they held our reservation. So all good? For them maybe. For me, not so much :( I was still scarred by the red light district..... I shuddered. That was terrifying. I will never go there ever again.) Since there were only 7 of us, we went in my family's van. I sat in the back with hanbyul. -_- Yana sat with my mom and hanbyuls mom, and our dads sat in the front. I listened to music and did not say a word to hanbyul the whole way there and he didn't try to make conversation either. I just acted asleep. They bought it. Not that I wasn't sleepy or anything. Just I didn't know what else to do. When we got to the restaurant, hanbyul gently shook me "awake".

"Sweetie we are here. Wake up." He said softly and I opened my eyes to see him smiling sweetly at me. Oh hanbyul, why yu do dis to me? Why yu make me cry like dat?"  We entered the gigantic fancy restaurant

 

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Travel/Pix/gallery/2011/5/5/1304618647578/Meurice-007.jpg

 

damn my parents weren't kidding. This place is formal. We all got to a table in the back set for exactly 7 people. It was alone in a closed room. I wonder why we always go to such formal places when we are with hanbyul and his family. Whatever. Midori probably is dreaming about having with hanbyul right now....

Whatever. I only say that.....Whatever. When we were sitting a waitress came in and asked us what we wanted to drink. Everyone was drinking wine but me since I am underage by many years. I just drank water. Whatever. My senior quote was actually whatever. Hahahahah I am so funny.....how lame am I....you know what I could be doing tonight? Well 1:studying, 2:watching tv, 3:listening to music, 4:reading fanfic, 5:writing fanfic, 6:reading a book, 7:hanging in the mall with my friends, 8:burying myself in my sorrows, 9:watching a movie with my friends,and 10:eating dinner with my friends. There! 10 things more enjoyable than being in this place....eh! Whatever! The waiter came with out drinks and then I realized it was my best friend who didn't go to my school! His name was David Shim.

http://ulzzangzone.com/ulzzang-boy/ulzzang-boys-transformation/attachment/jun#sthash.o6kP2Sho.McbYVm7b.dpbs

"DAVID!!" I jumped up and hugged him and he almost dropped the wine bottle.

"Hey _____! Long time no see!!! How have you been!"

"I've been......great..." I said hesitantly. "You??"

"I have been fantasic! Is highschool treating you well?" He was in his junior year of college and he was going to art school. 

"It is. It is. And college? Is art school good?" We were still hugging and everyone at the table was watching us. 

"It is fantastic. Agghh! I missed you so much!!" he said letting you go. 

"Ahh me too~" you said sitting back in your chair. 

"We haven't seen eachother since we were so young! What age?"

"I was 8 and you were 11!"

"Aish! That was so many years ago! You looked so different!! You have grown so much!" he said looking at me like I was a completely different person. Well I was.

"You too!" I looked at him the same way he was looking at me.  He was so beautiful. In fact, he looked like an ulzzang. He is 10x better looking than Hanbyul and I knew that he was always kind to you so why shouldn't he be my boyfriend! Why?!?!? He poured the wine out to everyone but me and just gave me water instead. He smiled at me everytime he did something. I was so glad he was our server tonight.

"Uhh...____?" Hanbyul asked as our families talked.

"Yeah bb?"

"Who is that son of a ?"

"OMO! Hanbyul!! That is so mean! He is one of my good friends since childhood! How could you say something so mean! It's not like he is my boyfriend or anything! And his name is David" I said coldly.

"Well sorry! I didn't know. I was being overprotective and I am sorry! He seems really nice!"

"It is fine!" I said wearily. 

We finished our dinner and I spent more time talking to David than anyone else since he was our private server. I was happy that my family didn't know him. He was one of my closest friends but my family didn't know about him till today. Great! Right? After we paid the bill David took me out to the balcony facing the ocean. It was stunning.  

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5171/5401385375_97569fe843_b.jpg

The restaurant was isolated but it was so beautiful. 

"Now. Tell me. What is really going on."

"What are you talking about David?"

"You aren't great. You have scars on your thighs. You think I don't know what is going on?  You are suicidal. I have known you for long enough to know when something is going on."

"Fine! Okay! YES! I am suicidal!! I am depressed!! Why do you care though? I bet you have a really pretty girlfriend watiing for you at your apartment."

"No. I am single... but of course I care!! You are my best friend!  Why though? Why do you do this?"

"Because I am suicidal."

"No duh babe! Anyways I just wanted to let you know I love you! And I care about you and if you off yourself I could never forgive you."

Author's note~

Hey readers! quick filler Chapter! Nothing big! 2 weeks in china. won't be able to update! sorry! Thats all!

Love,

Hanbyul91

Comments are my soul bb's so comment!