Chapter 10

Together?

"Stop it! Stop saying that you care! Because that just makes my life harder."

"But I do care. And if you do kill yourself you will cause some serious in my life. And I like my life the way it is. Look, I know you have to leave so I will just ask. What age?"

"Excuse me? I don't think understand. Age?"

"Yeah you know. What age you are going to kill yourself. Every suicidal person has one. Don't they?"

"Oh yeahhh! That!!! It is 19." He waited silently for me to continue. "Or at least, that's the plan. If things don't work out I will do it earlier."

"Hurry up _____!" Came my mothers voice. 

"Look. I have to run. Here is my number we can talk more later. Just text me. Anyways it was really great seeing you after all this time! byieee!" I said slipping a piece of paper into his hand giving him a quick hug and running off.

"Bye!" He called after me.

In the car hanbyul started to try to talk to me about stuff but I put in my other headphone and acted asleep. I somewhat opened my eyes and saw a sad look. I felt bad but I couldn't forgive him. I decided to roll over in my "sleep" and hugged him. I once again looked up and detected guilt and y-ness (is that a word????). I leaned to the other side again and he began my hair. It felt nice. He moved his hand to my thigh next and began rubbing a little. Oh . I say this, because the cuts on my thighs are fairly deep and I am not wearing tights. His hand ran over 1 then 2 then 3 cuts and his touch stung like hell. He through my dress so he couldn't feel but when he put his hand on my actual skin and ran over the first deep gash in my leg, he pulled away, horrified. It was hurting. So it was hard to act asleep. In pain i actually bolted upright. He stared at me terrified. He lifted up the bottom part of my dress now that I was awake (even though I always was) and examined the cuts and scars. They weren't very pretty to be honest. With that dress I wore when I met his parents, I wore bandages and they looked like gloves. I didn't know hanbyul would do something stupid like this! Oh my god what was he going to say? Would it be out loud to my parents and the rest of the world. Or would he keep it to himself? But judging by the amount of time he was quiet, I assumed he kept it to himself. Ugh hanbyul why did you do this to me? My life was going so well till hanbyul came and my leg. OMG why?! Luckily at that moment guess who texted. That's right! David. 

"Hey bb"

"I have some really y news."

"what's going on?"

"Hanbyul just found my scars."

"That's not y! That's fantastic! Now you don't live a secret life!!"

"I hate you! Lol. JK! ILY BAE~~ I have to go. Hanbyul is staring at me weirdly. I will text you tomorrow. Bye~"

"Bye"

That ended that conversation. Now I had to deal with hanbyul. God~

We got back to my house and hanbyul asked "Would you like to stay at my apartment tonight sweetie? I have an extra bed."

"I would love to! Can I can I can I????" I asked my parents even though I didn't want to. I didn't want to be mean. Just because I am depressed, it doesn't mean I can't be kind. My parents wearily said yes. I ran upstairs dragging hanbyul with me and started to grab my toothbrush and some morning clothes. Before I could grab pajamas hanbyul had pulled out the set I wore the day  I found out about Midori. 

"Why do you want me to wear those?"

"Because you look so pretty in them~"

"Oh okay." ert -_- 

He drove me to his house in his fancy sports car and we went up to the 21st floor. He had a penthouse and it was really modern. I dislike modern. I prefer antique. But we all have our opinions. I saw only one bed room and asked him about that. 

"Oh I have a sofa bed or you could room with me. Whichever."

"I wanna.....I wanna.....do whichever you want to."

"Well think about it this way. Sofa Bed: peaceful night of sleep. My room: full night of fun. Just you and me if you know what I mean," he said winking at the end.

"No duh! Your room. Any day." 

"Great but first you need to sit down. We need to talk."

"What is wrong?"

"I need you to undress."

"What are you!? Some kind of ert?"

"No I just want to see something."

"I guess since we will be getting married okay." I hesitated and stripped. He had already seen my thighs. No big problem now. He stared at my body. At the scars and the cuts. His eyes traveled though. To an area of my body which his staring at was scaring me a little.If he started stripping, I would ing kill him.

Authors note~

Readers! Writing from a bus in china is hard. Excuse typos. Do you guys want a lemon in the next chapter? Oh wait it is called on this site isn't it? But yeah. no ? Comment opinions please, I can't do it without you guys so pleaseeeeee commmmentttttt~~ 

Sarangheo,

Hanbyul91