Chapter 5

Together?

Sunday passed with ease. You just sat at home and did nothing. Monday came and it was back to school and of course....it was raining. You woke up at 5:30 because the doorbell rang. Your parents weren't awake so you went to answer it. You were shocked to see Hanbyul soaked on your door step. 

"OH MY GODDDDDD!!!!!!!! GET IN HERE!!! YOU'RE SOAKED!!!!!!! WHY ARE YOU OUT HERE???? HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN OUT HERE????!!?!?" you panic.

"Please calm down Jagiya. I'm out here to take you somewhere. Get ready and I will wait here."

"Okaayyy but where are we going?"

"You'll see it's a surprise."

You began to walk upstairs and Hanbyul was following you. 
"Uhh.... I thought you were going to wait..."

"Oh I changed my mind. Isn't that allowed?"

"I don't need any of your sass."

You got to your room, closed the door so you wouldn't wake up your family, and all of a sudden, he started to kiss you on your lips then he trailed down to your neck then to your collarbone. 

"Uhhh....Hanbyul?" you asked calmly.

"Yes my dear?" he asked still kissing your neck.

"GET OFF OF ME!!!", you exploded.

"No I think it's okay."

Then  he started to pull your shirt up and you started yelling for help and hit him but no one came to help you. Then your alarm clock rang and you got up with a bolt.

You were pating and sighed "It was just a dream. How am I going to face him again?"

You showered and then put way too much thought into your outfit. Outfit links: 

Shirt:http://www.tofebruary.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=1275

Leggings:http://www.yesstyle.com/en/lynley-lace-up-faux-leather-leggings-black-xl/info.html/pid.1035349867

Shoes:http://www.yesstyle.com/en/59-seconds-spiked-flats-black-41/info.html/pid.1032164308

Backpack:http://www.yesstyle.com/en/lineshow-faux-leather-backpack-brown-one-size/info.html/pid.1035310630 (in black)

Bow:http://www.yesstyle.com/en/clair-shop-bow-hair-clamps-blue-one-size/info.html/pid.1032157955

At school your 3 best friends were being very calm about your marriage until lunch when Ravi and Ana looked like they were about to explode. 

"Are you guys okay?, Hyo-Rin asked Ana and Ravi. "You look like you are going to burst."

"Yeah we are," said Ravi in a raspy, strained whisper like he was being suffocated.

"Okayy?" you said.

School ended and you started to walk home when you saw someone you knew in the most impressive sports car you had ever seen. The car was parked across the street. Of course in the car, was Hanbyul. He waved at you and you went over to him.

Car: http://foreverdriven.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/zonda-cinque.jpg 

"Hi, Hanbyul"

"Hey! Let me drop you home jagiya."

"Uhhh....ummm... I think that it's okay. I will just walk. I wouldn't want to be a bother," you said getting scared because of your dream. 

"No please. I don't mind. Come on," he said getting out and opening the other door.

"Fine," you sighed.

"Why do sound you sad? Did I do something to offend you? I'm sorry!"

"NO!.... I mean..... you didn't do anything wrong. It's nothing."

"If something is wrong, you have to tell me.  I am going to be your husband after all."

"Seriously..... it's nothing."

"Okay?"

You got into the car an he dropped you home. He came inside with you and then you started stressing again since no one was at home. You offered him something to eat and sat on the couch next to him. All of a sudden, he leaned in and kissed you. You just sat there shocked debating whether to kiss back or to pull away. Even though you didn't know him that well you threw caution to the wind and kissed back. Your fingers tangled themselves into his hair and soon you felt his tonuge on your lips and willingly let it in to your mouth. You kissed for a few more minutes till you finally pulled away for air. But after only a minute, he captured your lips again and you lay down on the couch so his body was on top of you. His kisses trailed down to your neckline and he began to kiss your sweet spot. You moaned and sighed and wondered why you were so scared of him and rejected him in your dream. Both of you were so "busy" that you didn't hear the door open. Hanbyul continued kissing you all over your neck until you heard a scream. The two of you bolted up and saw Yana standing in the door way.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING? YOU ARE ONLY 17 AND YOU ARE HAVING ??! YOU AREN'T EVEN MARRIED!!"

"Uhh...Yana.... I don't...I can't....." you stuttered.

"I am so sorry. I wasn't going to have with her. I swear to God!" Hanbyul said panicked.

"ARE YOU KIDDING~~~~ I'M NOT MAD~~~I THINK IT'S SOO CUTE~~~~!" said Yana.

"Ummmm.....Uhhhhh....What?" you and Hanbyul asked in sync.

"More importantly.... you won't tell Mom and Dad??" you asked.

"Of course not! I know this will be your little secret."

"Well.....I am going to get going I will see you later. Bye." Hanbyul said as you both stood near the door.

"Okay....Bye" you replied.

As you were walking to your room your sister said "I hope you have a really cute scarf for tomorrow."

"Wait what?"

"Look in the mirror." she said snickering.

You walked to your bathroom and then you saw what your sister meant. There were little red marks all over your neck where Hanbyul had kissed you. It was awful. What were your friends going to think?  "Oh dear god please help me!" you thought.

 

Author's Note~~

AHHHHH HANBYUL!!!!!! WHYYYYY????? Hey guys! I'm sorry I haven't updated. School and Homework and a Drama Performance tomorrow are really making it difficult to update fast. I promise that I will try to update every weekend if not sooner. Please tell me that it's getting better!! I have over 50 views! Even though that probably isn't a lot I think that it is! I love you so pleeeeaaase comment and subscribe so I know how I am doing! I Sorry if you didn't like all the kissing stuff. I just kind of felt like something needed to happen and I was out of ideas! Comments are my soul bb's so please comment! I would really appreciate it!

Love you all~~

Hanbyul91

P.S. I LOVE YOU ALL!