Chapter 6

Together?

You fell asleep at 3:00 a.m. You woke up at 7:45 because your parents woke you up saying: "YOU KNOW WHAT DAY IT IS!!!"

"WHAT THE HELL?" you bolted out of bed. "IT ISN'T THE ING DAY!!! ITS NOT MY WEDDING!! WE HAVEN'T EVEN DONE THE WEDDING PLANNING YET!! SO WHAT THE ING HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??"

"LANGUAGE YOUNG LADY!!! Anyway, you just said it yourself. No wedding if we don't do the planning!" Exclaimed your mother. 

"Ugggghhh I'm going downstairs." You groaned as you got up to brush your teeth. Your parents left the room and you left your room still in your pajamas. (http://www.victoriassecret.com/sleepwear/pajamas/supersoft-lace-trim-cami-set-body-by-victoria?ProductID=183585&CatalogueType=OLS yes, that is the point of them looking like that...)

You made your way downstairs and you heard your whole family talking plus 3 more voices: Hanbyul's, his mom's, and his dad's. You were already 1 stair before the ground before you could run and change and he saw you. 

"Uhhhh....Uhhhh... I'm sooooo sorry! I will go and change right now!!!" You panicked and started to run upstairs. 

" Hey babe, calm down and sit here," hanbyul said patting his lap.

You awkwardly made your way to his lap and you heard you mother sigh in exhaustion as he wrapped his arms around your waist. Suddenly it occurred to you that no one in their right mind would be okay with what you were wearing while you were out of your bed and panicked internally. 

"!!! This bastard is a ert!!!!"  you thought! Then you realized that everyone but you was completely dressed and once again you panicked. You quickly excused yourself and got ready even though hanbyul the erted bastard protested. Outfit: http://www.mytights.com/us/aristoc-mock-suspender-fishnet-tights.html

http://www.louise-k.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=325

"Holy ____! Are you wearing that damn outfit just to taunt me?!?" Hanbyul asked.

"What are you talking about? You think that I would do this just for you?" You said tauntingly playfully pouting. You got normal again and slapped your hands together," So, what did i miss?"

"Well, you are going to start to select the theme of the wedding, the venue of the ceremony, the reception hall, and....Hanbyul is getting a suit." said hanbyul's father in one long sentence never pausing to take a breath.

"Uhhh okay?" you said

The 7 of you began to think of themes: 

(Yana): UNDER THE SEA!!

(You + Hanbyul): WHAT THE ? HELL NO!

(Your parents): LANGUAGE YOUNG LADY!

(His parents): Black tie formal event.

(Hanbyul): Sounds good to me.

(You): I'm not so sure......

(Your parents): How about a hollywood theme?

(You): Seems a bit cliche to me.

(Hanbyul): Really? I like the idea.

(Hanbyul): Why don't we do a musical theme?

(You): How about not.

(Everyone but you in unison): ARE YOU TRYING TO BE DIFFICULT!?!??!?!?!?!?!

(You): *Shrinks into a little ball on the couch and wimpers I'm sorry*

(You normally): How about a fairy themed wedding. I think that would be sooooo cute! 

(Everyone else but you in unison again.....):Are you 7? It's not happening.

(You trying again.....) ANIME! HELL YEAH!! ANIME WEDDING!

(Everyone else but the "cute" meaning y....couple): Uhhh.....ummm......if you are okay with it Hanbyul....

(Hanbyul): If that is what my cute almost wife wants that's what she gets.

(You): Since it's an anime wedding.....Hanbyul! Wear a skinny tie!

(Hanbyul, wearily): What ever you want my love...

Your dad, Hanbyul, and His dad left for his suit leaving all the women to pick out a venue. You grabbed your laptop and began looking up places. You decided on Colmar, a place in france that looked so much like the setting of your 2nd favorite movie ever, Howl's Moving Castle! (Fave Movie: Spirited Away) 

http://www.golberz.com/2010/06/meet-city-colmar-france.html (The first pic is the walkway for your aisle.) 

For the reception area you chose: A Travers Les Vignes Vacation rental in Wintzenheim Upper Rhine Alsace France. This was a very fairy-tail type setting and you just loved it! 

But as soon as you chose it you realized you were alone. Yana was gone to work and you could hear your mom and his mom whispering. 

"What are we going to do about Midori?" came his mother's voice.

"Well, _____ still doesn't know about her but I think that it would be best for him to tell her..."

"Well I know but still. She is hanbyul's girlfreind and I don't want to ruin ____'s life by not telling her."

"She has to learn at somepoint, and frankly, I would rather have hanbyul let her know. If he doesn't she might start having trust issues. You know she does already....." 

"I agree. We'll just wait for hanbyul to tell her."

You ran upstairs to your room. You started thinking about everything your mother said. It was true that you were insecure and that you had trust issues. The fact that no one realised the reason pissed you off. The truth was that even though your life was "perfect" in it's own way, you weren't satisfied. In the morning for example, no one saw the scars running down your left arm. Sure No one saw them, but that doesn't mean they weren't there. Even though you promised your parents, it happened. You were depressed and suicidal and you selfharmed. But there was a really good reason.

Author's note~~

Readers!! I finally updated! I had a lot of school stuff and I got sick in the middle so that's why i didn't update for so long. If you guys haven't seen spirited away or howls moving castle, please watch them because they are like the cutest movies in the world! I love all my readers! If any of you are uncomfortable with the selfharm part or the swearing let me know because I want all of you to be okay with this story. 

Lots of love~

Hanbyul91