Chapter 4

Together?

"My parents are crazy. They really are. An arranged marriage? Me? They're joking! But they're not. Aishhh!" you thought. "I have to tell Ravi, Ana, and Hyo-Rin. They are my best friends. I can trust them." 

You opened up a group message.

_: GUYSS! I have really bad news... I HAVE TO GET AN ARRANGED MARRIAGE!

R: WHAT?! ARE YOU SERIOUS? BUT THAT'S STUPID BC YOU ARE 17!!!

H: Uhhh... Wow. That's a bit extreme isn't it? Well, congratulations!

A: WHAT BUT.. BUT.. THAT'S NOT FAIR! WHAT  ABOUT YOUR SOULMATE???? WHAT IS HIS NAME? HOW OLD IS HE? DOES HE WORK??

_:Thank you Hyo-Rin. You guys are way too stressed. His name is Jang Jason Hanbyul and he's 24. He is a dentist. OMO! WHO AM I KIDDING PANIC ATTACK!!! GAHHHHH AND HE'S COMING FOR DINNIER TONIGHT!! GUYSSSS!! 

R: OMOOMOMOMOMOMO!!!! I'LL SAVE YOU!

H: Please calm down Ravi. We can't save you. You have to do this but I believe in you. Why don't we come over tonight before he gets here?

A: Great idea Hyo-Rin! Let's do that! Wait.... HE IS A 24 YEAR OLD DENTIST??!??!!!!? HE'S TOO OLD!

_: Please come over and help me. Guys I gtg bc my sister wants to take me dress shopping for tonight. :(  I don't want to go out with Yana. Do you guys want to come with me?

R: Sure we can hang out for the rest of the day then. I will see you soon. On my way.

H: Sounds good! I will come over now.

A: Yeah! I will be right there.

_: Cool. See you!

"YANA! MY FRIENDS ARE COMING SHOPPING WITH US TOO!" you yelled from upstairs:

"I know. They are half way up the drive way!"

"Wow that was fast. We only decided like 10 seconds ago."

"You guys are freaks!"

The door bell rang and Yana answered it.

"HELLO FREAKS!"

"YANA! BE NICE!", you yell.

"It's ok. They are like my siblings. I have known them since they were like 2. I can say things like this. Right?

"Of course", said Ravi.

"I don't mind, Yana", said Hyo-Rin

"It's fine" said Ana.

"Well, let's get going because you can't drive yet so I have to take you. We are running on my sechedule so let's go!

When you get to the dress shop you all split up. Ravi looks awkward because he is the only guy in the store. You know you won't be able to do anything if Yana and Ana are here so you stand with Ravi. The first dress Yana chooses is the ugliest dress you had ever seen! It was rainbow, huge, and really gaudy! http://www.dressale.com/fairytale-strapless-quinceanera-gown-featuring-cascading-rainbow-ruffles-p-43881.html?track=g_us_pla&gclid=CLmg-qfI270CFcRefgod-TEAqg

"YANA! NO!" all of you yelled in unison.

Then Ana pulled out a neon pink dress which was pretty but just too bright. http://www.micdresses.com/2013-Ntgowns-Charming-One-Shoulder-Hot-Pink-Chiffon-Beading-Split-Front-Floor-Length-Zipper-Up-Aline-Prom-Dresses-Evening-Dresses-Formal-Dresses-6697-p-3680.html

"It's pretty.. but it is too bright. Sorry" you say.

Then you realize that you don't see Hyo-Rin.

"Hey did you guys see Hyo-Rin?" you ask.

"She came looking with us but I didn't see her after I grabbed this." said Ana. All of a sudden you saw her and she was carrying the most beautiful dress you had seen. It was a golden high-low dress which went from gold to white. It was stunning. http://wanelo.com/p/7935466/oceana-ivorybronze-homecoming-dress

"Do you like it ____? If you don't it's ok.", said Hyo-Rin quietly.

"Are you kidding Hyo-Rin? It's stunning I love it!" you exclaimed.

"WOW! That is so pretty!" said your sister and two other friends in unison. 

As soon as you tried it on you knew it was the one and then you went home. You and your friends hung out but then it was time for you to get ready. Ravi left the room for you to put the dress on while Ana and Hyo-Rin helped you. You did your hair and make up all your friends in the room. You all sat stressing and your friends brought their formal clothes and changed too. Finally the doorbell rang and you made your way down the stairs with your friends close. Your mom opened the door and you saw the "little kid" in a suit. He was cute and he was dressed like a k-pop star.  http://24.media.tumblr.com/0c816d6f4996441d7aeb49ba58398686/tumblr_mju1nnleFX1qhwguzo1_500.jpg

"You never said he was cute," Ana and Hyo-Rin whispered in your ear. He looked up at you and smiled. He had the cutest dimple ever! You were about to fangirl with your friends and weirdly enough, Ravi, but then your mother called you away from the staircase opening. 

"_______, this is Hanbyul. Hanbyul this is _______." your mother introduced.

"It's very nice meeting you," you said shyly.

"You sound like you are saying goodbye but I only just got here.", came his voice in the most beautiful accent you had ever heard. "Are you going to introduce me to your friends?" 

"Oh I'm sorry. Of course!" you say realizing that your friends are standing in a little bunch at the foot of the stairs. You both walk over to where your friends are awkwardly standing and introduce them. "Hanbyul, these are Ravi, Hyo-Rin, and Ana. They have been my best friends since we were 2. Guys, this is Hanbyul."

"It's nice to meet you," said Hyo-Rin politley.

"Take good care of her please," said Ana who you flicked on the forhead.

"I hope she is in good hands. She is like my baby so if you hurt her you are dead," Ravi threatened more than said so you flicked him too.

"It is nice meeting you as well. And don't worry. I will take extremely good care of your friend," Hanbyul assured them. 

"Can you come here for a minute ____?" your father called while your mother was talking to Mr. and Mrs. Jang.

"Yeah dad what is it?", you asked once you were there. Your dad dragged you to a corner.

"You didn't say that your friends were staying. I don't want them here make them leave."

"But Dad I-"

"No "buts", I want them out now!" 

"Okay."

You walk back over to your friends and Hanbyul who are standing and not talking and tell your friends, "Well, I think that you've been here too long. You are probably bored of my house now guys and your parents will be worried! I think you should go... Especially your DAD, Ana chough chough" you say giving your dad side glances and your friends get the message.

"Right. We'll be off now. Bye!" they say in unison.

"Did I do something wrong?", Hanbyul asked.

"No. My dad just wanted them to leave since you and your family are here."

"Oh. Okay."

Then you saw your sister talking to Hanbyul's parents. She was totally poised and polite. She was all grown up and you couldn't believe it. You greeted Hanbyul's parents and the you all sat down to eat dinner.  The rest of the night went pretty smoothly. Soon they left and it was all over. You texted your friends all the details. Then you wanted to sleep. But then you started to analyze the whole marriage and cried the rest of the night, without sleeping.

Author's note~

Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter! I made it somewhat longer than normal! I won't be able to update as often because my spring break is ending and school will start again. :( I will try to update whenever possible but until then, comment and subscribe!

I love you all,

Hanbyul91

Friends:

Ravi:http://twincykpopaddiction.tumblr.com/post/54487465652/reasons-why-we-love-vixx-r1

Ana:http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-F2ColMGiJdk/T8rOOPk-wzI/AAAAAAAAAGk/Q1FYbcspRmg/s1600/SNSD-Tiffany-The-Boys-6.jpg

Hyo-Rin:http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/469162