Chapter 1

Together?

RRRRIIIINNNNNGGGGG! The final bell rung and now you were free! You picked up your backpack and hurried out of (insert least favorite class). As you waited for your older sister, Yana, to pick you up you were talking to your best friend, Ana.

http://m.dhgate.com/product/newest-girls-ladies-dot-lace-bow-figure-cute/158516120.html#pd-107 (Backpack link)

"Do you want to hang out at the mall today?", Ana asked

"I can't. My sister is picking me up so I have to stay with her.."

"Awww that ."

"___! Get over here!"

It was Yana. You said bye to Ana and got into the car. Yana asked the usual questions like how was class? Or how are your friends? "Good" is all you said.

You got home and your sister had work so she went to her room. You ate a snack and went up to your room. As you were about to open up your laptop you saw a note. It said "_____ please ask Yana to give you the dress. She will know what you are talking about. After that please ask her to get you ready. Your dad and I will be home at 6:30 so ask her at around 4:30 so you can get ready. 

Love,

mom

An hour later Yana barged into your room. She was carrying a dress bag and a lot of makeup. 

"IT'S 4:50! DIDN'T YOU SEE MOM'S NOTE???"

"Uhh..yeah. What's that about anyway?"

"NOT NOW! HURRY UP AND CHANGE YOU WILL BE SO LATE!"

" I'm not you. I don't take 3 hours to get ready."

"I DON'T CARE! I AM GOING TO MAKE YOU PERFECT!"

"Dude, stop freaking out."

"NO....CHANGE INTO THIS!"

"No. I don't want to."

"I SAID CHANGE!"

"Fine. You need to calm down first. Oh and..GET OUT IF YOU WANT ME TO CHANGE!!"

"Well.. And you say I need I calm down.. Fine."

You changed into the dress. You weren't really sure why you were wearing it or why you were listening to your stupid older sister.

 https://www.etsy.com/listing/172352469/high-low-prom-gown-2014-lace-prom (Dress link).

"_____! Are you ready?"

"Yes Yana. You can come in."

"Awww look. You are so kawaii~~!" 

She did your makeup and put your hair into a high ponytail with a black and white lace bow to match the dress. By the time she finished your parents were home. 

You thought "Wow.. she really did take like 2 hours..."

"___! Yana! Lets go it will take an hour to go to the restaurant!"

" Aigoo what's going on? Where are we going?" you asked.

"I will tell you later. Now lets go or we will be late!"

 

Author's Note

Hello readers! This is my first fanfic so it probably isn't as good as some others. I'm trying though! 

I would really appriciate comments about how I can make this better! I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter. Do not worry! It 

will only get better... I hope. Just kidding! I will try to update as much as I can! Thank you so much for

reading!  

Love,

Hanbyul91

 

PS: Sorry if it is short! Oh and I would really like it if you would comment and subscribe :) love you all