Family is where life begin & love never ends

When will the sun shine again?!

The door swing open revealing 5 familiar faces with worry looks paste on, my tears streaked face made them more concern. Taecyeon Oppa who stood in front of me, immediately pull me into his embrace and tighten the hug. He ran his fingers softly over my hair while patting my back, comforting me quietly and softly. I could not hold myself back; I broke down even more, my cry echo through the apartment which causes the unnies to come see what the ruckus at the door was. When they saw who was there, they were relieve he was not there.

Taec Oppa broke the hug and held me at arm length; he eyed me up and down. His eyes were watery; he never thought I will become so heart broken. I stop keeping in contact with the 2pm Oppa after I decided not to renew my contract with JYP Entertainment, I changed my phone number and silently and quietly exited their lives. They did not know the fact that I was not renewing my contract, I never told them anything, they only found out when the News came out that I was leaving. I knew this was heartless and cold of me but I had no choice but to let go of the past and that means leaving the family I grew up and close with behind.

Junho Oppa stood next to Taec Oppa, a warm smile was plaster on his face but before there was concern and worry. He was the next person to hug me; his hugs were always filling of warms and comfort. He held me strongly and tightly as if he is afraid that if he went go, I’ll go missing again.

“Sohee-ah… Did you know how hard it was for us to find you? The girls would not tell us where you live, nor will PD-nim. We searched for you all over the place; I even came to your new agency to look for you. I know seeing us hurt but did you know how hard it is knowing that you are avoiding us? Your manager oppa told me that you did not wish to see us or for us to contact you….?” He tighten his hug, his voice was choking up and tears were swelling his eyes.

“Oppa…Jun….ho Oppa…” was all I manage to choke out before letting out a hard piercing cry again. The guilt I been feeling for the past four months wash over me again. I knew it would be hard to see them again but I did not in my wildest imagination that I would meet them again this morning. I tried to avoid them the best I can. I found out their schedule from the girls and their managers and fix my schedule so we can never be brought face-to-face.

“Shhhhh….shhhhh…. it is okay, we are family right…? We will stand along your side even when you push us away, we won’t let you go through it alone. We are your Oppas remember kiddo? Junsu oppa hug me along with Junho Oppa. I hug them both and try to muffle the sound of my cry. Chansungie was the next person who pulled me into his tight hug. He planted a soft kiss on my forehead like how he always done in the past

He was trying to hold back the tears that were forming in his eyes. We were the maknae in both groups, we often open up about our struggles and worries. Although I was younger, I always feel like I’ll have to protect him but now it was the other way around.

“You have been too strong for too long, let down your guard for this morning and let me lessen your worries because I know when the sun come out, the strong, chic, cold, heartless ice Princess is coming back to reclaim her title…. Just for this morning let your oppas do be filial and do their rightful duties to protect you from harm.” He whisper

I nod and pull away from the hug, there the last 2pm member stood, Wooyounggies Oppa… His eyes were swollen and his beautiful chubby cheeks were stained with a waterfall of tears. He opens his arm widely and motion for me to come. I ran into his loving embrace that always gives me comfort in the past and cheer me up whenever I was beaten and broken.

He wipes the tears off my face and also held me in arm length distance, he observes me up and down, and the results cause him to break down even more. He quickly pulls me back into his embrace… although nothing was said the silent between us said more than enough. It felt like a quick trip to the past again, when everything was okay between us. When the sun was still shining for all of us, but who knew that a dark storm was coming our way.

When I pulled away, my logic finally came back… “How did you guys know that I am here?” I question them. My eye was filling with confusion… and if they are here… what about him. He is the last person I want to see after seeing the news. I do not want to see him anytime soon or at all. I’m too broken… too tired of fighting this war… I won the battle in the past but I clearly lost the war. I was left to fend for myself, wounded and slowly dying, there was not more hope to fight, my strength has weaken.

“We follow Sunmi here. When the news broke out, she was worried and called the girls up. We kind of eavesdropped…We know that following her is the only way for us to find you…to see you again…. So we secretly followed her” Taec whisper, without looking at me

“If you are wondering if he knows, well we did not tell him. We left secretly after the M-countdown in Japan. We flew back because we know you’ll need us here…”

“He’s with her huh….” The words came out of my mouth quicker than I can filter out my brain. The shock looks on their faces gave them away, they were shock by my sudden question and nothing came out of their mouths. Silent fill the air, I literally hear the sound of my heart breaking even more if that is possible. The beating to my heart was losing its strength… my stomach was turning and whirling, I was feeling dizzy Wooyounggie help me me to the closest chair.

There was something I always wanted to ask the boys but I never have the guts to ask back then. I look all of them in the eyes one by one,

“Did you guys know about it four months ago…? Did you guys know about them… before that?” I question, desperately wanting to know the answer. They all nod their heads, guilty without actually answering me. Just when I thought I could not be more broken it adds more to it. There is no way my heart will remain the same after how badly it is being beaten at this moment. I could not bring myself to cry anymore… the tears dried up already.

Taec Oppa was the first one to say something… “We did not want you to be broken by the news, we couldn’t bring ourselves to tell you about what was going on between them… we wanted to let you know about it but we just couldn’t….” his answer slowly dies out

“I think it would be nicer to hear it from you oppas then finding out about it myself…. I found out four months ago when they start dating…. I thought he was the one but it turn out I was dead wrong, I was the one who still remain in the past while he has already moved on and is clearly happy about this decision. I never thought he was announcing it publicly when we have kept our relationship a secret for so many years….” I rant on without realizing what I said. When I caught myself, I push myself up from the chair and walk into the kitchen, I feel stares on me.

“Oppa… Unnie… let’s have a little party, I miss you guys.” I smile at them, which result in them giving me confuse looks at my sudden change of attitude.