Before the storm... hits

When will the sun shine again?!

I return home after the birthday party at JYP’s, but what Mark said was echo thru my head like a broken record. I can hear the hurt in his voice, but I did not want the boys to worry about this issue, they have other things to worry about. They just have their first showcase in Japan and now have to worry about their comeback soon. I took a quickly shower and got ready to head to the club

“Hee-ah? Where are you?” Yubin voice ring thru the phone with music blasting in the background. She must already be at the party, I assume.

“Unnie, I’ll be there in a little bit. Yugyeommie was having a hard time saying good-bye”

“Ohhh… okay I’ll see you in a little bit then”

It’s been a while since the unnies and I been clubbing, the last time I remember was when we were in the states because I wanted to experience how clubbing was like. I am determine to get my mind off the recent news and have the time of my life especially since it was Wooyounggie Oppa’s birthday. I’m a lady with a mission tonight and that mission is to have fun and enjoy the night with the “JYP’s family,” time like this is rare and unlikely since everyone is always so busy. The music was blaring out loud before I even enter the club. This party was strictly for idols and invitations only, which means that no matter what happens at the party it should remain there. Phones and cameras are confiscated at the door by trusted JYP’s employees 
 

I’m wearing a tight black dress with a slightly see-through shirt and top it off with my killer heels. My hair was tangled and wavy.  My makeup was quite simple with thick eye-liner and finishes it off with my strawberry flavored lip-gloss.

As soon as I entered the club, I scanned the place, looking for the girls. The wonder girls’ members were scattered all around the place. Yubin Unnie was accompanied by her boyfriend, Big Bang’s manly and hot rapper TOP. She was slowly grooving to the song while his arm was warp around her waist, proudly claiming what is his. Sunye and her husband, James were sitting and enjoying their conversation. They look so lovely together; sometimes I’m so jealous of her. But she deserves it after what she gone through in the past. Lim and Sunmi were randomly dancing near Yubin and TOP oppa. They seem to be enjoying themselves. Yeeun was surrounded with the OneDay oppas, handing out drinks.

JunSu (Junk.) Oppa was the first one to spot me, he me to the bar area, where the OneDay Oppas were. They all greet me with a hug each and hand me a shot. By the time I was able to leave the bar area to find the girls, I was already tipsy but the feeling was wonderful. My mind was blank, I feel like the burdens were lifted off my shoulder. Feeling light as if I can fly at any given moment, when I reach the girls… I was all smile and having the time of my life.

When 2pm oppa’s Hands up came on, the unnies drag me onto the dance floor. I slowly groove to the beat of the music without a care of the world and who was to see me dance. I close my eyes and let the music take me to a new world, a much happier, peaceful, carefree world. I feel an arm wrap itself around my waist and pull me closer to it. His sense…. It can’t be…. I open my eyes revealing a smiley Heechul Oppa…. It wasn’t the person who I thought it would be. Disappoint fill my face but I didn’t want to be rude and deny the dance, but I was saved by someone I haven’t seen in a while.

“May I have this dance?” He asks sweetly and gently takes my hand, pulling me from Heechul’s grasp. Anger was evident on his face but he still smile, there was too much people around for him to start a fight. A slow song came on as if it was on cue. He grabs me by the waist and places my hands behind his neck. My eyes widen by his actions.

“Am I that handsome that you’re speechless?” he tease “haha close your mouth a fly might go inside” he laugh

“Oppa…? Jay Oppa?” I cry

“Yes, yessshhh it is me the one & ONLY PARK JAEBUM! Why are you so shock to see me?”

“Aisssshhh You Jerk!” I hit his chest repeatedly “ Yahhhahh ever since you return to Korea, I tried to contact you but I could never get in contact with you and now you show up!”

“Yahhhahh! Is that how you greet your Oppa who you haven’t seen in years?” I still continue to hit him but he didn’t stop me…. Like how he would comfort me in the past. He would let me take out my anger on him by hitting him which usually cheers me up.

“You jerk…. I miss you….” I quietly whisper.

“I know…. I know….” I lean my head down to the crook of his neck and shoulder like how I used to in the past before he left 2pm. He run his fingers through my wavy hair and pats my head softly while rocking us side to side. His embrace tighten

“I saw the news couple weeks ago… I’m sorry… when I left I thought you’ll in good hands; I thought he was someone trustable and will make you happy. I was happy when I heard he went public with his relationship thinking it was you but I almost had a heart attack when it turn out to be Tiffany instead. I’m sorry, I wasn’t there for you when you were going through your hardest time… as your oppa, I should’ve been there and kicked his for hurting you. But I was nowhere to be seen.” He whisper

“I can’t even imagine the pains you been through… how much you must be hurting…? Aiiiiishhh that jerk… how much I want to punch him right now. I should’ve never trust him with you….”

“Oppa… what done is done…? Why bring up the past?” I lift up my head and face him. “At least you came back now…. Better late than never right?” I smile at him. “You’re here and that is what matter the most to me” I gave him my best convincing smile. He pats my head while I pulled away… “Yahhhah I’m not a dog quit patting my head! Let’s go the Unnies are waiting for me” I drag him along to the booth where the JYP’s ladies were sitting, while the OneDay’s Oppa were standing close by with the Big Bang’s oppas.

TOP oppa was nice enough to give up his seat, letting me sit next to Yubin Unnie. I rest my head on her shoulder looking at the bliss looks people have on their faces while their bodies move as one with the music, I then scan the club looking for any familiar faces. I suddenly snap my head up sharply causing everyone around me to look at the direction I was looking at. In the sea of people, I can clearly spot him….. 

 

 

 

Author's notes

haha thanks for all the love for this story of mine. I did not think that this story will get so much love. thanks for subscribing and all the comments.... keke they're my motivations to continue writing. I hope you guys will continue giving this story love :D