Cat & Dog

When will the sun shine again?!

I struggle to pull away from the kiss. One of his hands held the back of my head and the other held the back on my neck, his lips were pushed hard against mine. Only when the door was slam shut, he let go. Khun was nowhere to be seen. Breathing hard, trying to get the much needed oxygen that I was lacking while glaring at him.

“Yahhahh! What was that?” I cried wiping my lips with the back of my hand.

“If you are going to do it, do it right. Do you think he’ll fall for that mere peck? I was just trying to help” he answer

“buuuuttt….buttt… that doesn’t give you the right to… to… to kiss me like that…” I stutter. His chuckles echo thru the nightsky causing me to glare at him even more. If look can kill, he would already be dead with thousands of daggers piercing his body. How I want to yank that smile off his face.

“Heyy heyy… I was just taking the kiss that you stole from me back.”

“Yahhhhahhhha! Kwon JiYong! You…you…” I shout

“Is that any way to talk to your Sunbae? Or Oppa?” he tease back. I have enough with his little jokes as I march up to him all the while never breaking our eye contact. His smirk was still present on his beautiful face with a hint of playfulness. With all my might, I lift my foot and stomp down onto his, while smirking back at him. The smirk was quickly wipe off his face and replaced with grimace. Content with my revenge I open the door and left him there. As I was heading back to the table, Khun was waiting by the corner and anger was evidence on his face.

“Sooooo when did you two start dating?” His voice ring when he spot me

“I never asked about your relationship, what rights do you have to ask about mine?” I spit back with venom in my voice.

“If you are only doing this to get back at me then please stop it. Don’t resort to this. I know you too well…  She is the sweetest and most innocent girl that I ever knew, she is also the most honest and truthful person. The Ahn Sohee, I knew would not resort to this just to get back at me.”

“What make you think she is doing this to get back at you?” a voice ring behind me causing me to quickly turn my head to the source of the voice, walking to us was no other than Kwon Jiyong. When he reached us his arm found their way into my waist and wraps itself there. My eyes wandered around trying to find his and question what he is doing. When he was comfortable with the posture, he looked down at me and plants a peck on my forehead then glare back at Khun

 “We’re perfectly happy and in love, thank you very much.” He look back down at me lovingly and whisper quite loudly so Khun can hear “Let’s go Babe, your members are probably looking for you.” His arm still rest on my waist while leading the way. I broke eye contact with Khun and follow Jiyong’s lead, this is too much for me to handle for one night.

If anyone were to look at us, they would see a loving couple who is showering each other with affections but if they take a closer look they would see two individuals ready to bite each other’s heads off.

“Yahahhhhah let go! Your grip is too tight!” I whisper to him trying to pry his fingers off my waist.

“Do you want him to know that this is all fake? Just stay still.” He whisper back tighten his grip.

“Let go! We are already out of his sight. Hurry before anyone else sees this. How am I going to explain this to my members or Oppas?” I whisper back, elbowing his sides and trying to pry his hand off my waist as we arrive closer and closer to where the members and Oppas were waiting for my return. My heart quickly it’s rhythm…. This situation does not look good…

“Yah Kwon Jiyong! What are you doing to our baby?!” I hear Yubinnie Unnie’s voice scream. My eyes widen as I look up and see the stares of every JYP member presented and the other Big Bang members. I quickly retract my hand that was prying his hand off of my waist and stare back at the members. His arm still remains on the same spot.

“You guys didn’t know? They’re dating….” Nichkhun’s voice could be heard behind us.

“Wahhhahhhah really?! Sohee and GD Oppa?!” Tiffany’s exclaim with excitement evidence in her voice. “You two make a really good looking pair if I must say myself.” She voice out as she grab my hand to congratulate me. Happiness was evidence on her face and she was smiling so bright at us.

“You and Khun Oppa also make a great couple too.” I respond back still sensing the tensions between everyone.

“Excuse us butttttta can we get a moment with our Sohee?” Sunye Unnie’s soft voice ring as the entire Wonder girls’ members stood up and Yubin unnie grab my wrist and pull me along. They pulled us outside of the club and start interrogating me about how Jiyong and I end up together when I left with Nichkhun. After telling them everything that happened and how it happen, all I hear is their sighing and why. Even I don’t know why I did what I did and yes I regret it…

“Let’s just keep this lie going for a couple more months then break it off, Kwon Jiyong is not a simple man and I don’t want you associating with him. Although I’m dating one of his band members, i don’t trust you with him.” Yubin Unnie warn before we head back inside. When we return back to where the other JYP’s members were, they were welcoming Jiyong like he was a part of the family already.

“Yahhah come here!” I motion for him to come.

“I’ll be right back, my Baby needs me” he turns to the 2pm members and excuse himself as he approach me with a huge smile.

“Yes Bab….” I quickly cut him off

“Don’t you Babe me, I’m not your Babe or Baby. Let me say this straight out first, I need your help. Since everyone is assuming that we’re together, let’s keep this “secret” going for a couple more months before we officially end this.”

“You’re the one who need my help, shouldn’t you ask me in a more polite and nice way?” I glare up at him

“Fine… Fine… I’ll go and tell everyone that everything was a lie and I have no choice but to follow your lead.” He replied as he turn on his heel and head toward the area where everyone was at. As a quick reflex, I pull on his arm and he turn back to face me.

“Okay… okay sorry… what do you want then?” I whisper, avoiding contact with him

“Aegyo!” I snap my head back at him with a confused face

“Huh?”

“You heard me, Aeg-yo!” his smirk was back on his face

“Yahhhhhah!”

“Fine… fine… I wonder how they would feel like to be lied to.” As he was about to turn, I pull him back

“it’s just aegyo, I won’t die from it….” I heave a heavy sigh before I blow out my cheeks and cutely pout up at him.

“Jiyong Oppa, please help me… please?” I pull out my secret weapon card and used my puppy eyes while swing his hand slightly.

“Now was that so hard?!” He laughs as I push his arm away and my poker face return. I rush back to the table where everyone was sitting and he follows behind me. As I sat down on the booth, he sat next to me and smile brightly, content that he have me wrap around his little fingers.

“Jiyong Hyung?! Are you busy next weekend? We are planning on throwing a surprise birthday party for Bambam and we think it would be a good idea if you come too. You’re his role model and he always wanted to see you. Sohee is coming, you should come along too.” Before he can answer I quickly answer for him

“I don’t think he can come, I believe Jiyong Oppa is busy.” I turn to him and glare at him, mouthing for him to reply that he is busy. He chuckles at my actions.

“Sure, I’m fr….ahhhah” I pinched his side which causes him to jump and everyone to look at us weirdly.

“Oppa you ARE busy right?!” I emphasis each and every word.

“No I’ll be there” he smile as he wrap his arm around me and pulling me close. While I was struggling out of his grasp.

“Help!?”

“Yahhahhah get a room!”

“Aweeeeee you two look so cute!”

“a match-made in heaven.'

As i was struggling in his embrace, we made eye-contact and stare in each other's eyes. His eyes were sparkling and full of laughter, until i broke the eye contact.