The start of a new Beginning

When will the sun shine again?!

The weekend quickly approach and I haven’t been in touch with that dumb dragon. How are people going to believe that we are dating when I don’t even have his number or any way to reach him? Everyone is expecting him to show up at Bambamie’s birthday party… oh lord, what did I get myself into. The entire JYP nation is going to be there along with other idols from other company and I didn’t even think about getting that stupid dumb dragon’s number. How idiotic can he be to accept the invitation to the party and not show up. I stood out the company, pacing back and forth,  debating if I should miss out on the event or let everyone discover that my relationship was a lie. The Oppas were pretty happy when they found out that i finally moved on and was even more proud when it was no other than Kwon Jiyong. He has always been a close friend with them and somehow they seem to trust him, while my members on the other hand do not trust him at all.

“Urrrggggggggghhhh YOU STUPID DRAGON, I’m sooooooo going to kill you if you do not show up!!! The party is going to start in a while ….. and he is nowhere to be seen…” I mumble to myself and finally came to the decision that I am not going. I’ll come up with an excuse for missing the party and make it up to Bambamie later. As I turn on my heel and uturn back to my car.

“Sohee….?!”

I silently curse in my head and turn toward the owner of the voice with a smile planted on my face

“Khun Oppa and Tiffany Unnie… Hello….”

“What are you still doing out there? Waiting for Jiyong Oppa?” Tiffany wink at me,

I grimace at her question trying hard to not let it show and just nod.

“You two are soooooo cute, you are actually waiting for him? She smile and snuggle closer to Khun’s arm.

“Yah, why don’t you come in with us and just message him to come in when he gets here. Everyone is probably just waiting on you and you might just miss the candle blowing.” Khun suggest.

“ummmmm…. I don’t think it would be a good idea… I’ll just wait here for Ji Oppa to come. I think he’ll be here soon.” I whisper. But sadly Khun wouldn’t take no for an answer, he basically dragged me in. “It wouldn’t look good if fans catches you waiting for him, or worst seeing you two together. Going public may have its pro but it mostly have its NEGATIVE points, especially if it is you dating. “

“In case you forgot, I am now an adult and can handle of my own problems and deal with my own things. I don’t need you to watch out for me.” I whisper before I pulled away and glare up at him…. Causing Tiffany to look at us weirdly but I can careless and walk ahead with steam coming out of both my ears.

“That jerk, who does he think he is to tell me what to do? & this stupid stupid Dragon!!!! OOO0000oooooo I can imagine ways to kill him already.” I mumble to myself and head toward where the party is being held at. As soon as I open the door was I greeted with laughters but there was one that caught my attention the most. I swung the door open and there that stupid Dragon was sitting, laughing and telling his stories to the GOT7 babies, the other Jyp Nation-ers haven’t arrive yet. Mark was the first to notice my present,

 “Noona!!!! Hi!!!” he wave and gave me his perfect smile. Everyone turn around and look at me, while I smile and wave back. The stupid Dragon gave me his signature smirk and a little wave while I give him a little glare before the boys surrounded me with a group hug.

“Hiiiiiiiiii!!!! How have you guys been?! Have ya been eating well?! How about sleeps?!” I bombard them with questions as I pull away from the hug. “How is PD-nim treating you guys? Is he being a meanie? How is…..”

“Noona, let us speak!!!”

“Sorry Jackson….” I laugh awkwardly

“We have been good…. But busy with promotion/activities. We are also preparing for our next comeback in June.” An expected answer from the leader.

“Jiyong hyung just stop by earlier and brought us food. He got us PIZZA and CHICKEN !!!” Yugyeomie beam with the happiest smile on his face. “He also got Bambam’s a present!!!” he pout. “if only you guys were dating during my birthday, I too would receive a birthday present from the AWESOME GD,”

“Yahhhhahhhh! What are you trying to imply?! You only want your Noona to date me because I’ll spoil you guys on your birthdays?” Jiyong shout behind Yugyeom. They all nod their head in unison which result in me laughing at them.

“Okay, now it is my turn to hug my lady.” He squeezes thru the boys and hug me tightly, with a little peck on my cheek “ he arms find their way around my waist

“OOOOoooooOOOOooooooooOOOOooooo” fulls the room.

“Hi Babe!” he smile while I give him a glare and blush a deep crimson color on my cheeks. Little chuckles and snickers were heard,

:”Yahhahhhhhahhhh! There are underage kids here” Taecyeon Oppa’s voice boom behind us, along with chuckles and snickers from the other 2PM Oppas and Tiffany. “These two love birds” she smile “Let’s go kiddies before you guys see something that you shouldn’t be seeing.” He gather the kids and push them forward but within arm length he turn back and whisper “Oh you two continue what you were doing outside” he winked at us then follow the kids to the sofas.

I turn around and gave him a glare. “Yahhhhhah what do you think you were doing?!”I whisper. I wipe off the cheek that he pecked.

“Trying to make our relationship seem more believable and getting to know your babies?! Or should I say OUR babies” He emphasis the “OUR” then smile at me. I ignored his answer and continue to bombard him with questions

“When did you get here? I was waiting for you outside JYP’s, I would look like an idiot if I was still waiting out there for you while you were inside spazzing to my dongsaengs. We are supposed to be a couple here! I should know your whereabouts when it involves my JYP family. What if we get caught? Then what?”

“Well… we would not be in this situation if SOMEONE was willing to exchange numbers at the club but noopppppppe she just walk away without giving it to me.”

I open my mouth…. The slowly close it again. It was my fault….. i forgot to exchange numbers or shall I say I didn’t want to give him my numbers.

“Noona! Come join us! Jiyong Hyung, you too!” Jackson’s voice screams across the room while the other members were shushing him and telling him to leave the love birds alone.

I broke away from my train of thoughts and a little smirk was present on his face knowing he was right and it was my fault. Then he walks over to where everyone was at. I stood standing where I was watching how he is getting more involved with the people around. This thing…. This Relationship was supposed to be a lie but somehow someway we both are getting even more tangled into this lie…. And it is not just us but everyone is being drag into this web of lies. Never in my sweetest dream did I imagine how things will take a turn in events and be thrown back at me.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note. 

Sorry i have been on hiatus for so long. I have been super busy with college and working in the summer that i haven't gotten the chance to continue on with this story. Again thanks for all the loves "When will the sun shine again," i will be continuing this story if school doesn't get in the way.