Scandal

When will the sun shine again?!

 “Sohee-ah” Yubin unnie’s voice ring thru my phone as I soggily pick up, it is only 3am. i only slept for an hour after coming home from a photoshoot and was I tired.

“Unnie…. It is only 3am, what is the emergency, are u drunk again? Or did you and Top oppa get into another fight?” I rub away the sleepiness from my eyes.

“Yahhhhahhhh, don’t tell me you didn’t see the news? It is all over the news!!!! it is on the top search right now! Get your up and open the door! Yeeun and I are outside!”

I scream into my pillow before rolling over and forcing myself to get up. This better be something important or I swear to whoever people swear to that I will literally kill them. Can’t they tell sleep is precious and is something that shouldn’t be disturbed? As soon as I opened the door, I was pushed inside.

“Girl, you are in sooooooo much trouble!!!!! What would you make such a rash decision to get caught? And worse on camera with him too!” Yeeun Unnie whisper

Yubin Unnie grab my tv remote and turn it on and BAMMMMMMMM

BREAKING NEWS: BIG BANG’S LEADER G-DRAGON WAS SEEN AT JYP ENTERTAINMENT WITH WONDER GIRLS’ FORMER MEMBER AHN SOHEE.

Was seen in huge headline along with pictures secretly took after BamBam’s birthday party at JYP’s. There was one picture of him rubbing my head while I swat his hand away. Another one of me entering my car while he held onto my car door, he was clearly smiling and as seen in the picture to be the perfect gentlemen boyfriend which clearly he isn’t. There’s another of him standing and watching me as I drove off.

Flashback to after Bambam’s Birthday party at JYP’s

“Yahhhhhahhh couldn’t you walk slower and wait for me? I did happen to do you a huge favor. I played the perfect boyfriend role and no one said anything about meeting Khunfany here.” He shouted after me

I stopped in my track, turn around and give him the most deadly glare “Are you trying to let the ENTIRE world know now that this is just a lie” as I cover his mouth “They can still hear you inside.”

He move my hand “Haha I knew saying this will make you wait for me” he Smirk, inching his face closer to mine. We had an intense stare battle for a good couple minutes.

“Kekeke Sorry, We didn’t interrupt anything right?”

We both snap our head toward the source of the voice and there stood “KHUNFANY”

I turn back to look at the Famous GD and if our cover is blown, I will kill him. He smirked at me, and then turns to look at the couple, “You guys couldn’t wait another couple minutes before coming out? We were just getting to the good part, right Babe?” He wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me closer to him.

“You guys are too cute, right Oppa?” She look up at Khun with her adorable eye smile while swinging their linked hands. He ruffles her hair with his other hand with a smile on his face. Now that I really look at them, they were wearing matching outfits but just in different colors.

I froze and stare at them,

Flashback within a flashback couple years back --- “Khun Oppa, that is sooooo cute.” I pointed to a couple with matching outfits and holding hand with one connecting mitten. As I swing our linked hands and look up at him to see if he would get any hints about me wanting us to wear some couple items. Khun Oppa was never really one to follow the trend of matching couple looks. Today is our 1000 days as a couple and having something just for us is what I really want. He ruffle the top of my head and pulled me to look away from the couple.

After our little dinner and movie night, I handed him his gift. It was a couple phone chains that I got specially made just for him. I designed and picked out the materials. My very first designed item; he knows how much I loved designing and fashion. I decided against any couple outfit or matching items that are easily noticed because I just debuted as a singer and he still a trainee. It wouldn’t be a look idea to let the cat out of the bag just yet. A phone chain will be less noticeable. I gave him some homemade chocolate that he loved so much; they were shaped out to be cartoon version of his emotions and his face.

“This is sooooo cute!” He smiled. His hand brush off the phone chain….. “You got this specially made huh? I saw this design on your sketchbook.” He beam and give me a little peck on the cheek. “Now here’s”

He handed me a nicely wrapped box with a cute little red bowtie that was tied perfectly.

“You made Wooyoung Oppa tied this for you huh?” I laugh once I saw how the bowtie was done

He lowly chuckled and scratched his head “haha that easily caught huh?”

“Only Wooyoung Oppa bows are that perfect! Welps second to mine.” I smile

“Hurry and open it”

I slowly undid the perfectly done bow and rip open the wrap and open the black mysterious black box. Inside was a white phone with bright red gems on it spelling out my name, suddenly it was flashing. Our pictures pop up, it was a slide show of the pictures we took over the past couple years of dating and before that.”

“Oppa….” I look up at him with teary eyes

“All our memories are implanted inside that and tadaaaaaaaahhhh” He pulled out a matching one but was black with his name on it along with a little A.S

“You….. you…. You…..?..... How…. H-h-how did you?”

“Yes, I cheated a little bit. I went through your sketchbook and saw the sketch of the couple keychains and couple phones. What is a better gift than this? Making your dream come true? Haha” he gives a sly smile.

“You cheated !!! You went through my sketchbook and…. And ….aaaand I love it!!!” I immediately hug him. “thanks Oppa.”

“And that is not all, the biggest gift is look at your phone number. And now…….” he called the new phone in my hand.

“No wayyyyyyy!!! You stole all my ideas!!!!” He chuckled “Best gift ever?!”

The numbers were exactly the same but with one digit differ at the end. I continue hugging him with a huge smile on my face while he sweeps me off my feet.

Back to the flashback to Bambam’s birthday

A little peck on my cheek pulled me back into reality, “Yahahhha” I glared back to the culprit of who kissed me.

“Jiyong Oppa, you have been showing a lot of PDA lately. You must really be in love with Sohee-ah huh? Khunnie, you have to be more like that. You were never a big fan of PDA.” She pouts.

“Oppa, Unnie I’m in a big hurry to go back to my place. I have a lot to do, I’ll see you guys soon” I smiled back at them and bowed before i pulled Jiyong out with me.

“Byeeeee, I’ll see you guys around!” I heard him shout.

I pulled him till we reached the garage of JYP’s. When I checked that no one was in sight or around. “Yahhhahhh what did I say about kissing me or being soooooo touchy? I don’t like it and don’t appreciate it!”

“I tried to bring you back to reality, I called your name and everything but it didn’t work. Who knew kissing you would work.” He smirks while he ruffle the top of my head, messing with my hair

“I am seriously so tired of you and your kiddishness.” I shout walking off without him toward my car.

He pulled me by my arm and turned me around. I was going to give him a piece of my mind but what he said stopped me

“You were really hurt by him huh? I can see the look in your eyes when you look at him. What was he to you? He must had been someone really important and will always have a place in your heart huh? The song Girls’ night out and Girlfriend that Yeeun said you helped be her inspiration was clearly about him right? I may not know much about what happened but I know this much from your actions. If you really want to forget and move on with your life, the first thing you must do first is learning to let the past stay in the past. Don’t let it interfere with your present and don’t let it affect your future. Learn from it and be strong, quit being so hurt over it. Quit trying to get people to pity you and be the strong girl, I met during your Tell me era. Where did that strong girl go? The girl, that always had a smile on her face and always trying, who never give up when people flooded her with hate comments and rant about her? Now all I see is a broken girl who is weaken and always need someone to protect her

Speechless I just stared at him, “You don’t know nothing about what happened or anything about me, so please don’t start with me now.” I whisper back with venom. I pulled away from his grasp and walked off again to my car. Once in and about to close my door, he held onto it.

“I promise that I will return that girl from the past back if it is the last thing I, Kwon Jiyong do.” He stated full of confidence before he close the door of my car and I zoom off. In my rear-view mirror, I can see him waving and standing there as he slowly disappeared into the distance.

Reality

My eyes were about to pop out of their sockets, this can’t be. Someone caught pictures of that moment?!!!! I was pretty sure there was no one around….. I can’t believe I was that angry to not see reporters…. I’m soooooo dead….

I turned around to look at the Unnnies….. Yup I am so dead. I’ll probably be dead before anything is confirmed or sorted out. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry i was on writer's block for a while and been super busy . Hope you guys like this chapter, took everything for me to write it out.