The Maknaes

When will the sun shine again?!

Couple weeks passed after the phone call incident, I’ve doing a good job avoiding him and his phone calls. The last thing I want to hear from him is his apologies. Tonight, the JYP Nation is planning on celebrating Wooyounggie’s birthday at JYP’s Entertainment then head to the club later. I step out of my black Mercedes and look up at the JYP’s sign in front. I sighed…. “I’m back” I whisper to no one in particular, grab the nicely wrapped present I brought Wooyoung Oppa and close the door. Coincidently, when I walk through the door,

“Noona! Sohee Noona” I heard someone scream out, I knew that voice from anywhere. When I was about to turn my head toward the direction of the voice, I was pushed forward by a sudden back hug. My eyes almost fell out of their socket but I was relieve when I was greeted by a handsome smile and a low chuckle along with a “bo-go sip-dang” (I miss you in cute form)

“Yahhhhah Mark Hyung! I saw Sohee Noona first” Yugyeomie whine and pout cutely trying to pry off his hyung’s strong arm that wrap around me. Mark look down at me and shook his head, “I got to her first and Noona is mine, Maknae” he turn toward Yugyeom and states while tighten his hug.

“Noona, Mark Hyung is hogging you, we miss you too. It has been forever since you visited.” Bambam jealously states while trying to give me a hug while Mark still wouldn’t let go. I turn around give him a proper hug then pull away. He pout cutely at me and sulk, I smile at his cute jealously actions.

“Haha, Now Noona is mine!” Jackson claimed while hugging me. He stuck his tongue out at Mark. I laugh at his kiddish ways. “Yahh, I’ll see you at the dorm… you’re sleeping on the couch tonight” Mark threat still sulking.

“Bambam! Why are you sooooo cute?” I grab his cheeks and pinch it. He winces back and grabs his cheeks when I let go. “Buttta Noona, I’m cute too!” Jackson scream out trying to get my attention again

“Yahhahh IM JAEBUM & PARK JINYOUNG! Why aren’t you guys so quiet? I haven’t seen you too in months. Haha how is it taking care of five babies?” I quickly give them a hug

“I’m not a baby, I’m a man” Mark say slightly above a whisper still sulking

“Sohee-Noona? I was the one to see you first but I didn’t receive a hug” Yugyeom whine

“Yugyeomie- ahhhh!!!! Noona won’t forget about you. Kekeke My lovely Maknae, you’re so handsome now” I gave him a hug

“HI Youngjae!” I wave to him while he awkwardly bowed to me. I only knew him for 6 months before he debuted but he’s someone with wonderful talents, I can see him getting far in life. JYP is wonderful when he choose his trainee himself after the IU and Hyorin incident.

Yugyeom turn to me “Noona, the hyungs were bullying me when you left, they were being meanies” he snitches them out. He gave me his most innocence puppy eyes and look down at me while pouting his lips. His arm was warm around my shoulder. I turn to the other members.

“Yahhhahh? Who was bullying my Yugyeomies while I was away?!” all the member turn away and looks in opposite directions while pointing each other out.

“Noona, it was him, him, him and HIM. Bambam and Youngjae were nice to me, they didn’t bully me much.” he pointed to JB, then Jackson, Jr then lastly at Mark. He stuck his tongue out at them

I laugh at their innocence cute kiddish ways which result in them laughing along with me. “Oh Sohee Noona, thank you for the present, I love it and the cake too, it was YUMMY!!! But Mar

k hyung ate most of it… Noona can you make me another one? Please please please?” Jackson grabs my hand and swings it side to side giving me his best aegyo.

“Is everyone here yet?” I ask them

“Everyone but Nichk-” Yugyeom answer unaware of the sudden change of mood. The smile on my face disappears as soon as I heard his name. I lied to myself when I said I’ll forget what happen during the phone call with him but it was implanted in my head, the phrase “I’m with my girlfriend” repeated and played in my head for so many times in my head that I lost count. The older members sense my sudden change of mood and interrupt him before he could finish what he was saying.

“Yahhah Yugyeom! Come here! Jr pull him away from me while everyone was giving him glares…. If stares can kill, he will be dead by the way his Hyungs were glaring at him. Jackson, JB and Bambam were already hitting him while he was cowering away.  Youngjae join in the hitting. Mark’s face darken, he grabs my hand and pulled me along with him.

“Let’s go” he whisper pushing me along, leaving the members behind. When we got to the practice room, I was greeted by the Miss A members and 2Am oppas. The looks on their faces, tell me that they knew and was worry about my well-being. I gave them a small smile, Mark stay close to me while everyone was engaged in their own conversations. He kept me company, although nothing was said, he was by my side and that was more than enough. When the Got7 members came into the room, they quickly and quietly found their way to stay by my side.

I was really thankful for them, although I decided to leave the company and have nothing to do with the OneDay oppas, I kept in touch with the Got7 babies. I helped PD-nim with their debut process and watched after them…. He and I both did, they were the first boy group after 2pm debuted for 6 years. I became close with them over the years and loved them like my own siblings. I wanted to protect them from any kind of harms or backlashes especially since they are so young but I was pretty proud and happy with the outcome. They were loved and cheered on by the JYP stans and their lovely fans.

“Wooyoung is coming in a little bit… turn off the light and hide” Taec oppa commands. The confuse look in my eyes gave me away, “He’s not coming, he have an event today.” Taec answer

Everyone scramble hiding in the room while Wooyoung was coming in to practice for their comeback after his “We Got Married” show. When he opened the door, everyone scream “Happy Birthday!” Chansung walk up with the cake. Once the birthday song was over, he made a wish and blew out the candles.

Later on that day

After the party at JYP’s Entertainment, there was another party for Wooyoung. This time it was at the club with other celebrities from other companies that were close with Wooyoung. When I was about to leave, the GOT7 kidds huddle around me and gave me a hug. Mark was the fastest and got to be the one who hug me first and held me while the other kidds join in the hug. Yugyeom’s eyes were watery and he looks like he was going to cry.

“Yugyeommie-ahhh… Noona is just a phone call away whenever you need someone to talk to, you can always call Noona okay? I’ll run right over, okay?” I pat his head while trying to cheer him up. He nods afraid to talk because he might just break down. He’s the member that I am most worried about, the other members can take care of themselves but this kidd is more sensitive, he’s too kind that I’m afraid that he’ll be hurt in the future. I don’t want him to go through with what I been through in the past. He’s too young to have his confident shatter. I’ve always babied him when I was still here in JYP’s.

“Take care of my Yugyeommie okay?” I tell the other members. The members surround him, giving him a group hug. He was on the verge of crying. He took it the hardest when I decided to not renew my contract. I gave everyone one last hug before leaving. Mark walked me to my car… it seem like he have something to say but remain silent. When we reach my car, I gave him one last smile and turn to open my door.

“Noona… I know it’s killing you softly inside. You have to put on a strong mask because you’re afraid we’ll be affected but it hurt us more when you act like it doesn’t hurt at all. It’s okay to be weak, you have always been strong for us… let us be there for you too. You’re a beautiful, kind-hearted, wonderful and amazing woman and if Hyung does not see it then it’s his lost. I just want your smile back, your real smile…. I know you don’t want to talk about this subject with us but just know that we are here if you ever need us. We too are just a phone call away. ”

I turn back and face him but he already walked away, I watched him walk away like how I watched “that special someone” walked away from my life….