Another battle.... Another war to fight

When will the sun shine again?!

“Unnies….. Let me explain….. Allow me to explain before you guys think about killing me.” I defend myself.

“Okay then please explain yourself so we can help you find a way out of this mess.” They both cross their arms and wait for my long explanation about the truth before my manager call me and also kill me for getting caught. He always told me that dating is fine but I shouldn’t get caught, especially with after the scandal with Seulong Oppa. I was always cautious to never get involve with any other dating scandals. Some neitzens can be quite mean with their comments and they flooded my SNS with harsh comments while some gave us their blessing. Thank God, JYP cleared everything away and told them we were nothing but just good friends and good label mate.

This time I am in some deep sticky mess that will be hard to get out from. A dating scandal with the BELOVED FAMOUS Leader G-Dragon of the top idol group, Big Bang. His scandals always find a way to be the headline of every broadcast station in South Korea and this time….. I screwed up.

After my long explanation of what really what happened… all I can hear is the unnies sighing and shaking their head. Suddenly my phone ringed…. I picked it up and it was my manager.

“Open the door.” He then hung up on me. Yup, I am going to be dead. I thought to myself before I walked to the door and open the door to my Manager Oppa.

“Why aren’t you picking up? I couldn’t get ahold of you to confirm nor sort this problem before it hit the headline.” He rabble on as he enter my place uninvited. As he see the other girls, he turn and nod at them before he pick up his phone and excuse himself to handle the mess I made.

“Sohee, what did you get yourself into? I dated TOP for so many years and we never been caught. Why could you two be more discrete about it even if it is a lie?  You should’ve been more cautious around the boys, especially if they are the Big Bang members. Dispatchers are always trying to get some new about them or to make the big headline with any scandals they can find on the boys.” Yubin Unnie shakes her head and sigh.

“Out of all the male idols, you could’ve dragged into this little mess. You just have to drag the most troublesome of the bunch huh? Everyone is just waiting for him to make one wrong move and take advantage of it. You are going to be the pawn in their little game. Did you happen to read the comments some of his fans wrote about you yet? They are worse than the ones people wrote on the scandal of you and Seulong. Somes already signed a petition of your death while some are wondering if he is blinded date someone who is untalented like you.” Yeeun whisper

“This is why we told you to break it off with him after couple months of playing this little game with him but now you are tangled up with this lie and will have to remain a part of it till it is solved. It is going to hurt for a while. We know how hurt you were in the past when Sunmi and Hyuna left and people commented on why wasn’t it you who left because you were a typical girl who was not talented like the one who left. It is going to be tough but you will get through it eventually. We’ll always be by your side. We are tired of you being hurt and not being able to protect you.”

I grab the closest chair next to me and sit on it…. speechless…. Here we go again. All the hates in the back is coming back to haunt me again.

“Sohee-Ah?” My manger Oppa was done talking on the phone and was ready for business, settling this.

“I talked to Jiyong’s Manager and YG Entertainment, they already released a short statement about the photos in question. "We tend to respect the personal lives of our artists so we don't have anything to tell you at the moment. I honestly don’t know what is going on but they advise that we follow their actions and release the same statement or not say anything at all.”  He looks at me then continue pacing back and forth

“I talked to our company and they said it is best to have the same story as YG’s statement and let it dies off by itself. He does have a lot of scandals; people will just blow this one off like the other ones. Just lay on the down low for the time being. It shall be okay.”  He stated

“I’m sorry, Oppa….” I was barely able to whisper to him.

“It’s okay Sohee…. It’ll be okay soon. Don’t think too much about it. If you two are dating…. I rather it be a secret than having it be publicizes and getting hate. I won’t ask for the truth nor try to cover it up. You are a grown woman and should be having a normal dating life. I’ve been with you for so long that I know you didn’t get to have a normal teenager life. And especially your last break-up, it is about time you start dating again. Don’t worry about the company, I’ll talk to them and let them understand. I also talked to JYP and he also agreed to not get involved. He understands and says if we need anything he is willing to help.” He stops and gives me a little squeeze on my shoulder for reassurance before his phone ring again.

“Sohee…. I have to leave and deal with this. I’ll call you again and update you on the scandal.” He gives me a little smile before leaving.

I literally face palmed myself…. “I can’t believe I am in on this mess again….. And with Jiyong Oppa too.” I sigh and turn toward Yeeun and Yubin Unnie who was just standing there staring at me.

“Unnies, it is late…. I think you two should leave. Don’t you guys have to practice? I’ll be okay.” I give them a small smile

Redundantly they both agree to my wish

“Don’t overthink it too much and try to get some sleep.” They both give me a hug before leaving.

As I shut the door behind them, I slide down against the door…. Yup it’ll be a tough time.

A sudden knock on my door, bolt me to my feet. This can’t be should know where I live. I just recently moved in here and I thought I was discrete about my address. I like my own privacy and being able to live in peace.

Shocked and scared, I did something I never ever did. I opened the door without looking through the peephole. The door suddenly pull open and someone push their way into my apartment.

No, this can’t be how my death is going to be?! Killed by some stranger? Is he going to strangle me? or worse me before killing me and not leaving any trace. I tried to scream but being too shocked, I somehow lost my voice and just stared at the masked face. His mouth was covered with a mask and wore dark sunglasses. When he starts making his way towards me, I finally regained my voice and scream while trying to run away. He grabbed me by the arm but I wasn’t going down without a fight. I threw a couple punches and scratched him while struggling to get out of his grasps. He pulled me into his embrace and shout

“Will you stop it?!” No, who in their right mind would not fight for their life.

 “LET ME GO, YOU UGLY FREAK !!!! YOU !!!! ANYBODY!!!! HELLLLLPPPPPPPP MEEEE! PPLEASSSSEEEE HELPPPPPP MEEE!” The cover my mouth with his hand, trying to muffle the sound of my scream. I threw another punch to his right cheek and broke free for a split second before he tackled me down and he pinned me down on the ground. I was struggling to get away from this position. The more I struggle the more pressure he applies on me and cover my mouth to silent another scream I was about to let out. I did the last thing I could think of, I bite down hard on the hand covering my mouth

“Yahahhhhhhhhh! AHN SOHEEEEEE! Let go now! It is just me!!!” the scream at me while his other hand removed his mask so I can get a good look at his face.

Still biting down hard onto his hand, I look up at his face and shocked I let go of the hand in my mouth.

“Oops…..?” I manage out a little chuckle…. Yup I’m going to die  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haha another update.... i finally found motivations to try to update this story, Haha 2 chapters in the last couple days..... :) More to come hopefully.