9;

It all started with an arranged marriage.

Ahhhh! Finally its term break. I can finally relax and wake up at any time I want. I don't have to see the ty school for at least a month. Woohyun has woke up earlier than me as usual. After bathing, I went down and saw him setting the table for breakfast. I went to him and gave him a morning kiss. He blushed and peck on my forehead.

"Yahh, its holidays, why are you still waking up early?" I asked.

"Its by nature, I'm used in waking up early." He grinned.

I shook my head as I continued eating. Then suddenly, I got a text from Jongup oppa saying if the both of us want to go to the amusement park today with them and SECRET. I asked Woohyun and he wants to and he nodded. I replied him back and we quickly finished our food and headed back to our room and change our clothes. I look through my wardrobe and found the clothes that I wanted to wear.

"Jagiyaaaa, are you done?" I asked.

"Yeah, lets go babe." He winked.

I giggled and he drove us to the entrance of  Lotte World. Lol, they were the ones who ask us out but we came first. What is taking them so long? We decided to sit at the nearest cafe and ordered some coffee because they were way too long. They are so gonna get it from me later on.

Then we went out from the cafe to and see no signs of them. Soon, they all came running to us. I crossed my arms and frowned at each and every of them. They grinned at me and I automatically hit Yongguk oppa.

"YAH! What time is it!?" I shouted.

"Sorry, we got too caught up with playing the soccer game." Himchan oppa said as he scratch the back of his neck.

"And you girls?" I said as I pointed to SECRET.

"We were spending our time getting ready..." Hyosung unnie answered.

"Aish, just don't be late again. My hubby and I were suffering in boredom!" I pouted.

"Aww, my baby.." Himchan said as he was about to hug me.

"Na-ah." Woohyun said as he stood right in front of me.

"Aish, you are such a spoiler." Himchan oppa pouted.

"Sorry bro, but this girl is mine." He smiled.

Woohyun playfully took my hand and pulled me away from Himchan oppa. I laughed at how childish my hubby can be. Himchan oppa quickly ran after us and he linked my other arm with his. The others just shook their heads.

We soon paid for our tickets and the both were fighting for me. I had to listen to the both of them saying that I am theirs.

"Aish! I'm none! I'm going to Daehyun oppa!" I said.

I walked to Daehyun oppa and linked my arms with his. They pouted but I didn't give a . Daehyun  gave the 'in your face es, she choose me' look. I laughed and ignored their pouting. And walked with Daehyun oppa, as if that he was my boyfriend, but as we were walking, Woohyun came to us and he took me away.

"I won't fight. I will share you with Himchan." He pouted.

 I laughed and ruffled his hair. We all decided to ride the rollercoaster. Woo, its been a long time since I last when to a amusement park. I ran to the rollercoaster while pulling Woohyun with me since he wants to be with me 24/7.

"Yah, I don't want you to get scared." Woohyun said.

"I'm not, I love rollercoaster rides. Or is it you who is afraid of the ride?" I smirked.

"Am not!" He protested.

"Okay then, let's go guys!" I shouted. 

We sat at our desired seats and of course I choose the front one. Woohyun was holding my hand tightly. I knew that he was scared, but he is trying to show that he is brave. I chuckled and kissed her cheek.

"Its gonna be alright." I assured him.

He nodded and soon the ride started, I was having fun while Woohyun was shouting in agony. His hands were holding mine really tightly and he had his face buried on my shouder. After the ride, he quickly ran away from the rollercoaster. I ran after him and laughed. He is so cute. 

"Jagi, are you alright?" I asked.

"Yeah, but let me rest first." He said.

I laughed and nodded because the others look like they needed rest too. I was like the only one who was still okay. Then, I realized that Yongguk oppa has been with Jieun unnie ever since the start. I went to them and suddenlt saw they kept their hands away from each other. I smirked.

"Someone's hiding something guys!" I said.

"Whatwhatwhat!" Himchan oppa said as he slung his arms around me.

"We have a couple here guys!" I said.

"Who!?" They all asked in unison.

"Who else if its not Mr Bang Yongguk and Miss Song Ji Eun. I caught them holding hands just now." I smirked.

"Care to explain?" Youngjae oppa said.

"Aish, fine. She's right, we are seeing each other for about a month. Damn you, Jayoung why is your eyes so sharp." Yongguk oppa said.

"WHAT YOU GUYS DATED FOR A MONTH ALREADY!? AND WITHOUT TELLING ALL OF US!?" We all shouted in unison.

Well, our shouting was so loud that other people were staring at us. I apologized and frowned at Yongguk oppa. He is so mean to not tell all of us. Well, not just him but to Jieun unnie. 

"Okayokay, we're sorry." They said.

We decided to leave that matter and had fun. We tried almost everything in the amusement. We went to the bumper car, where all of us did a whole ruckus while playing. I kept on bumping Woohyun's car till he was cornered by me. Ahh, its really fun to be a child at times. Then, after the bumper car, we went to viking, which scares the hell out of my dear hubby and Jongup oppa. Although, it was nerve-wrecking for all of us, but we could control it, unlike them who were the only two who were shouting like a girl. 

"Okay guys, the last stop! The haunted house!" Zelo oppa said.

I took a step back. I never liked the haunted house. I tugged Woohyun's shirt and shook my head. He held my waist and looked at me but my eyes didn't met his. Tears started to flow out of my eyes.

"Oh , how can we forget!" Himchan said.

"." Yongguk oppa cursed. 

BAP quickly came and told Woohyun to back away for awhile. Himchan cupped my face and wiped the tears.

"I'm sorry oppa forgotten." Himchan oppa said.

Well the reason why I hated haunted house because I got lost once in a haunted house during the time I went to the amusement park with BAP. I cried and cried for help but no one came. It was until BAP came in again and they found me crying.

"She is abit traumatized with Haunted Houses. So yeah. We need to cheer her up a little bit." Jongup oppa said to Woohyun.

Woohyun came and hugged me tightly. He soothe my hair and I felt safe in his arms. This trauma has never left me ever since. I can't never go in to that place ever again.

"Guys, its kinda late, so how about we go to the ring?" I suggested.

"I want." They all said

"What does this means that I must follow too?" Woohyun asked.

"What do you think? Don't you wanna watch me fight? Well, fighting makes me happy." I said.

"For you. I will go." He smiled.

"Yayyy! Let's go then!" I said.

We all drove to the ring and Woohyun was shocked to see the culture that I really live in. I told him to stay still while I walked in the ring. I started fighting with all I have. I give no mercy at all. I didn't gave the other party to hit me. My reaction is always a lot better than any girls. 

"Seems like someone has learnt martial arts." Someone with a familiar voice spoke.

I looked up and my eyes widen. Its the jerk, the jerk who abused me in the past. The jerk that I used to love, Park Hyung Seok. As he came closer to me, took a step back. Hyung Seok pulled me roughly and held my waist.

"I came back. I came back to get you back. And be mine forever." He smirked.

I knew that smirked wasn't going to be nice. I pushed him and slap him. His face was really angry, but before he could do anything. BAP came and pushed him away. They had already showed their tattoos and they circled him. 

"You don't simply touch her." Himchan oppa said.

The way Himchan oppa said was really in a serious tone. And when he is really serious, god knows what he will do. He is the scariest when it comes to things like this. Woohyun came to the ring and took me away. BAP told him to leave first and he nodded. 

Suddenly, all the things that he had done to me flashes through my mind, like how he beat me up. Everything felt like it happened a second ago. He was the main reason why I became like this. He was the main reason why I think that a guy's heart is meant to be broken. He made me who I am now. It turns out that I am actually still afraid of him. I thought that if I got over him, which means I wouldn't be scared of him. The moment he touched me just now, I could feel cold chills. It wasn;t pleasant at all. 

"Woohyun-ah...." I cried.

"Who is he?" He asked.

"My ex boyfriend. I hate him. I hate him so much!" I shouted.

He hugged me and calm me down. For the whole night I couldn't sleep. Each time I close my eyes, the past flashes through my mind. Woohyun stayed by my side for the whole night, while singing a lullaby for me. Slowly my eyes, started to feel heavy and I fell asleep in his arms. Why did he have to come back?

~~~

Hey guys, a new update! And so you guys have officially found out who the jerk is, It is none other than Park Hyung Seok! Heheh, anyways, please comment and subscribe.

XxheartsxX