8;

It all started with an arranged marriage.

After a long time of not entering the ring, finally I can fight all I want. My fist is itchy to punch someone. We entered the ring and I went straight to the arena and waited for a contestant to fight with me, but none of them came up. I impatiently waited till a tough looking girl came up. She smiled at me and we started the fight.

Her agility is actually not bad as she was able to evade some of my hits. But that didn't stay for long. I fasten my pace and got her confuse. Then, she tried to kick me but my reaction was enough to stop her from kicking. I held her leg and sweep her other leg which made her fall hard. I took the chance to kick her until she gave up.

And so the match goes on and on. I still stayed on the match with a little bruise. People couldn't win me, because no matter what I am the fearless girl in town. I used to fight along the streets with BAP but stopped after awhile because it was kinda a waste of time. I was determined to win the match for today and beat the crap out of anyone who fight with me. And of course all the determination were paid off. I won the singles match and got tons of money, I get easy money through here. Hehehe.

I went out from the arena and the others congratulated me. I grinned and they headed out which actually make me shock. Why are they going home so early.

"Why so early?" I asked.

"We came to see you fight. And plus, you guys have school tomorrow. I don't want all of you to be late or not going to school tomorrow." Hyosung unnie said.

"And we need to get your bruise treated, if not Woohyun is gonna kill all of us." Yongguk oppa said.

I laughed and we headed back to the hangout, I change back to my uniform and Himchan oppa treated some of my bruise. After treating it, he gave a peck on my cheeks and he grinned. I shook my head and smiled. We had a short talk before I headed home. Daehyun oppa took his bike and followed me back home. Well, this dudes never ever trust a girl to go home all by herself at night even if they can fight. Soon, we reach and he gave me a hug. I hugged him back and headed in. Woohyun was busy watching tv. I backhugged him and he smiled.

"So, did you win?" He asked.

"What do you think?" I asked.

"Of course I know my baby won!" He smiled.

I climbed over the sofa and nodded my head. He ruffled my hair and carress my face. I lushed at his touch.

"Can I ask you something?" He asked.

"Spill it." I said.

"Why do you always wear your pullover to school?" He asked.

"Well, if you realize I never wear sleeveless shirts right?" I said.

"Yeah, I always wanted to ask you but I just kept quiet." He said.

"Okay, wait up. Let me go and bath before I tell you why." I said.

I went up and quickly bath. I wore my muscle tank and went down. I went to him and showed him my tattoo on the back of shoulder. It is a small black phoenix. Well, BAP and SECRET has tattoos at the back of their shoulder too, its just that we have different symbols.

"Y-You have a tattoo...." He muttered.

"Yeah, that's why I never wore any sleeveless shirts. I don't want to show people my tattoo. I only show it at the right times." I said.

He touched my tattoo and smiled.

"It fits you, phoenix." He smiled.

And so, we went up to our room and slept. I feel that I am opening up more to him and I hope by this he can understand me even more. 

~~~

NEXT MORNING;

I woke up and not expecting that Woohyun be beside me. I just did my daily routine and went down to join my hubby for breakfast. Then, suddenly I got an idea and went up back to the room. I took my extra large pullover and quickly went down to ask him to wear. We shall be the pullover couple. HEHEHE.

"Jagi, wear this!" I said.

"Aren't you the only one who is allowed to wear pullover in school?" He asked.

"No one simply dares to go against me. Come on, you are my hubby, no one can say anything now. Wear it and we are off to school." I said.

He smiled and wore the pullover. He ruffled my hair and we went to my bike. He got behind me and told me to drive slow. I giggled and purposely drove it fast which made him hug my waist really tight. 

"Yahhhh! Slow down!" He shouted.

"You won't fall if you hold onto me more tightly." I said.

His arms tighten even more and then I start to slow down. Hehe, I just wanted him to hug me tightly. This is how cheeky and childish I can be with him. We soon arrived school and of course everyone were staring at us. I ignored them and held his hand. I give no s about what people think. My life, my problem. They have no rights to even say anything. And I also like how Woohyun doesn't care about what people think. The more they talk about it, the more intimate he became.

People were all talking about us, we were practically the talk of the school. The news about us got viral. There's no one in the school that doesn't know that we are married. Everywhere we go, people were all staring and of course, I got a bit annoyed but Woohyun told me to control my anger and ignore it. Surprisingly, he can control his anger.

"Nam Woohyun! Who gave you to wear something iver your school uniform?" The old scolded.

"Nam Jayoung gave him the permission." I smirked.

"Having one person wearing a pullover is enough. Take out that pullover now. Its not part of the school uniform." He ordered.

"My hubby doesn't take orders from you. Old ." I said.

I walked away first and I heard Woohyun apologizing on behalf of me. He caught up with me and I frowned.

"Yahhh, why did you apologize?" I asked.

"That wasn't nice Jayoung.. pay at least some respect to him. He's still a teacher you know." He said.

"But I don't like him eversince freshmen days, he always picked on me eventhough I didn't do anything wrong." I said.

"Then, let him be the bad one." He said.

"For you, I will try." I sighed.

He ruffled my hair and we went to the cafeteria where the others are there. Now, we are also hanging out with Infinite. Now Zelo oppa can have fun with his maknae friend, Sungjong. I have no idea how this two became bestfriends. From what I remembered , the two of them didn't like each other when they first met but suddenly one of the days, they became like the bestest bestfriends which actually shock all of us.

"Damn, first Woohyun is married to our almighty Jayoung, and now what? Even Infinite is hanging out with them? What they do to them? Did they cast a black magic on the three of them till even one of them is married to the nerdiest guy in school?" A guy said.

I went to the guy and glared at him. 

"Care to repeat what you have just said?" I smiled.

"N-N-Nothing!" He stuttered.

"Coward, if you have any comments tell me straight to the face. And let me tell you this, Woohyun may be a nerd but that doesn't mean I can fall in love with him. Yeah, I love him. Any problem? Let me tell you this one LAST time, you talk behind my back about him or Infinite and I found out. Say goodbye to your life. Understand?" I glared at him.

"Y-Y-Yes!" He said.

He ran away and I looked at the crowd,"And that also applies to each and everyone of you. I give no mercy to anyone who insults them. Did I make myself clear?" 

"Yes!" Everyone chorused.

I went to my seat back and Infinite stared at me. I gave them the 'wtf are you looking at look' and they had their jaw hung low.

"You are capable to do that? Wow..." Hoya oppa said.

"Trust me, she can do better than that." Sunhwa said.

Zelo oppa nodded and they looked shocked. Woohyun chuckled at s and pinched my nose.

"My wife is really capable, don't you think?" He asked.

"Totally!" Infinite chorused.

I laughed and hit Woohyun at the chest. He groaned because I accidentally hit him too hard. I looked at him guiltily and apologized to him multiple of times.

"Sorry jagi~ Forgive me?" I said.

"In one condition." He said.

"What is it?" I asked.

He looked at me and pointed at his lips. I blushed and hit his chest hardly again. God, I really need to control my hitting. He pouted and pointed at his lips again.

"Go and do it, we won't look." Zelo said as he looked away.

The others look away to and Woohyun pucker his lips. I smiled and kiss him. Suddenly he cupped my face and deepened the kiss. My eyes widen but soon melted in the kiss. I wrapped my arms around his waist and kiss him back. 

"Are you guys done?" Sunggyu oppa asked.

We didn't bother to answer and continued kissing each other. I think they took in an accout done and they look at us. Which ended up with them gasping.

"COVER THE MAKNAE'S EYES!" Sunggyu oppa said.

"Yahhh~ We are grown up too!" Sungjong and Zelo oppa said.

We broke the kiss and blushed. 

"Yahhh~ Get a room next time!" L oppa said.

"And you! Nam Woohyun, wasn't in supposed to be a just a peck?" Dongwoo oppa said as he hit his head.

"I couldn't help it." He grinned.

This time he got hit by all the members and I laughed. He pouted at me but I ignored it. He held my arm and I just looked at him. Ahhh, what a great start for today~

~~~

As per normal classes were boring but I just force myself to listen to the teacher. I was also lazy to create trouble. I just couldn't wait for school to be over. After all the boring lessons, it was finally break time. I went out from my class and saw Woohyun waiting for me. I happily ran to him and he slung his arms around me. We walked to cafeteria and told me to sit down first as he takes the food for me. The others soon came and sat down. The time was ticking and Woohyun has came back at all. I looked at the queue but he wasn't even there. Not telling the others, I went to find him. I searched around the cafeteria but he was nowhere to be seen. Where could he be? I went to the back of the cafeteria and saw a group of people crowding around the corner. I took a look and saw Janghyeon beating Woohyun up.

"You took my Jayoung away! Ever since you came in the picture, she no longer look at me!" He shouted.

AUTHOR POV;

Realizing that Jayoung was not back after a long time, they went to the back of the cafeteria and saw Jayoung clenching her fist. Zelo tried to stop her, but she pushed him away. 

"OUT OF MY WAY ERS." She souted.

Everyone crowding the area gave her way because they could see Jayoung is in rage. She pulled Janghyeon and punched him.

"What the ?" Janghyeon shouted.

"You ing punched my husband." She hissed.

She kicked his face and that made him fall really hard. Before he could stand up, she step on him and looked at him screaming in pain.

"First, that was my husband that you were beating up. Second, I was never yours. Don't even think about it." She said.

She gave him one last kick before going to Woohyun. Janghyeon was badly hurt. But she couldn't care less about it. She brought him to the infirmary and treated his wounds. There were multiple of blue-blacks on his face and that made her really mad. Woohyun held her hand and weakly smiled at her.

"How can you smile a this timing? Why didn't you fight back? You jerk, you got me really worried." She cried.

"I'm okay babe. See, I'm still strong!" He said.

"Stop lying just to make me happy! I don't care, you are going home now! I'm going to take care of you." She said.

But before she could bring him up. The disciplinary teacher came and told her to go to the principal office. She told Woohyun to rest first. He nodded and Jayoung went to the office. She didn't bother to greet the secretary and just went in. 

"You shouldn't have done that, you could have called the teachers." He said.

"How could I? Do you think the teachers come as soon as possible? How can I let him get hit for know ing reason!? Look here, do whatever you like. Suspend me, or kick me out of the school, I don't care anymore. I don't care about the consequences when it comes to the people I love. If that bastard didn't beat him up, you would know that I won't even touch him." I said.

Tears were dropping from her eyes and that certainly shock the principal, he had never seen he cry. The Jayoung he knew was always carefree and doesn't care about the world. He could see that she loves Woohyun alot. In some way he pitied her.

"I'm giving you three days, to take care of your husband. Nam Jayoung, you are not in the wrong, its just that I would like to tell you not to rash on things. You may leave." The principal said.

She walked out of the office, still crying. She hated it when someone hurts the person she loves. Jayoung ran to the infirmary and went straight to Woohyun's arms.

"To be honest, I was scared. I was afraid that something were to happen to you." She cried.

The nurse in the infirmary quietly left the place to give the both of them space. She herself has never seen the almighty Jayoung breaking down. Everyone saw how worried she was and how angry she could be when someone touches Woohyun. They finally realized that Jayoung really loves Woohyun more than they thought. Jayoung cried really hard in his arms. 

"Its been a long time since she cried this much." Zelo muttered.

Sunhwa heard what Zelo said and nodded.

"What more is that she is crying for a guy." Sunhwa whispered.

Jayoung helped Woohyun up and asked Sunhwa for her car keys. It would be inconvenient for Woohyun if he rides her bike. Sunhwa tossed her keys and they left to the carpark. She soon drove home and lay him on the bed. Woohyun soon fell asleep. She went down and cooked some porridge for him. It was the first she saw Woohyun looking so helpless, it hurts her to see him in that condiotion.

After she was done cooking, she brought up the porridge and woke him up. She fed him the porridge and he kept on complimeting her cooking which made her smile. After he was done eating, he told her to lie down beside him and he hug her. 

"I'm sorry that I made you worry." He whispered.

"Its over. Let's not talk about it." She said.

He nodded and kissed her forehead. She smiled at him and the both of them soon fall asleep in each other's arm. 

END OF POV;

~~~

After the three days of absence, Woohyun is now healthy back. He looks good as new. For the past three days, I have been constantly checking on him, making sure that every part of his body is strong. I applied medication on his wounds at least 3 times a day. I was like his nanny for those three days. And now we can finally go back to school. Janghyeon was given a suspension and its not able to go to school for 2 weeks. Serve him right.

When we reached school, there wasn't anymore staring, everyone acted normal. I guess they didn't want to end up like Janghyeon. Just as I saw Sunhwa and I ran to her and she hugged me like there's no tomorrow.

"God, I miss you so much babe. And how's Woohyun?" She asked.

"I miss you too. Well, as you can see, he is brand new." I joked.

"I can see that!" She laughed.

"Anyways, anything happened during our absence?" I asked.

"Well, people were more careful about saying anything about the both of you. Because Zelo literally shouted at the cafeteria about not mentioning anything about your marriage. And also, BAP and SECRET went to Janghyeon's house." She said.

"Wow, what happened then?" Woohyun asked.

"Well, Yongguk oppa literally shouted at his face. I still remember his scared face. At least now, he knows who not to mess with. Because he saw all of our tattoos." She answered.

"Does your tattoo mean anything?" Woohyun asked.

"Well, all of us has different symbols, I believe Jayoung told you. This tattoos, symbolises us and people gets scared whenever we showcase our tattoo." She said.

"Ahh no wonder my wifey is so rebellious." Woohyun said

"Yeah, that's why we try our best to cover it up." I said.

He nodded in understanding and he slung his arms around me. 

"I wonder what your tattoo means?" He whispered.

"One day, you will know." I winked.

I'm pretty much glad that life has became better, everyone started to accept the fact that we are married and things were going the way that I wanted. No guys flirted with me, nobody bullied him. Life is starting to be great. 

~~~

UPDATED. COMMENT. SUBSCRIBE.

XxheartsxX